or Connect

Posts by uvmboi13

I know my Louis Vuittons and those shoes are 100% fake. They don't make such a shoe. And look at the craftsmanship. It just isn't LV quality.
Thanks for the heads up! What about $155 + shipping!!!! Brand new from Apple store!
Quote: Originally Posted by Citroen http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...1258/91258.jsp just bought these and love them. ME TOO omggg they are soo hawt
I have a brand new 2nd Generation iPod Touch 8GB. Sealed in the box! Anyone interested if I price at $170 + shipping?
Omg the LV Shoes are just vile...Good god that is awful how fake they are.
Aldo - Full black sneakers on sale - $18 American Appearal - Cardigans were 70% off - Got 2 of them for $5.88 each! J Crew - Graphic Tees - $13 each (got 2) Polo Ralph Lauren - Logo Tees - $13 each (got 2) Lacoste - Logo Tee ($19) and Logo Shorts ($19)
Stick with 7 for All Mankind. It is better looking than anything these SF so called "pros" will suggest you. Save yourself the embarrasment and stay away from the suggested ones on this forum.
Link for those who missed it: Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMD7gxXfv_k
NEW SINGLE!!! It is called WHERE's THE STEAK!!! IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Check this out starting at 3:22 IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.