or Connect

Posts by uvmboi13

Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol my real name is brad Good god. I think I remember you from when I was like 13 or something. Off The Chain? LOL
Uncontrol does your name by any chance start with the letter B?
Quote: Originally Posted by nahneun iPhones in Asia are CDMA Um no. iPhones are distributed by Apple and they don't have the CDMA technology on their phones worldwide. All iPhones are GSM. Get your facts straight.
Quote: Originally Posted by Saul Silver Hai guys, I think this Speedo looks pretty good on me, don't you think? Yo yo bud trollin is my job here. Go get your own job! :P I love it BTW.
My two friends who are girls just saw your hair and they are obsessed with it. They said leave it alone or they'll fly out to Colorado and scream at you!
Quote: Originally Posted by long_knives Interested. Does the iPhone work on both GSM and CDMA networks? No iPhone will work on CDMA networks (Verizon or Sprint)
I personally love the song "Luv Ya"!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1azHeTmoS0w Very romantic...
Does anyone do this to their flip flops? I tried it and it kind of adds a lil flare.
On a serious note, I can't imagine myself wearing anything under 9". It just is a little too short for me. Makes me look slutty.
Pics or it NEVER happened.