or Connect

Posts by Lizard23

Are you referring to Sushi Yasuda? I know Yasuda left to return to Japan but was unaware that Gari did the same. FWIW Sushi Yasuda is still fantastic. Yasuda could be gruffif he didnt like you but I always had great experiences there.
Relaxing while I cook a New Year's Eve dinner for my wife and some close friends.
I agree. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie although it is certainly not for everyone. One of those movies you either love or hate after seeing it once and probably would not change our mind with repeat viewings.
http://www.toboot.com/shoes.aspx?cID=1&pID=11234 I own multiple TBNY shoes and I love them. They wear well and I think are good quality at their pricepoint (especially when they can be had from Nordstrom's on sale).
Dinner at Park Avenue Summer: potato gnocchi with sweet corn and summer truffles followed by the veal chop Milanese. Very good food in a comfortable yet elegant setting, however, a tad on the expensive side.
With a piece of Humboldt Fog. Delicious.
Circuital, My Morning Jacket - I like it so far but am curious to see how it will stand up to repeat listenings. Definitely would be fun to see live.
coming up on 7 years
Gets better every time I listen to it.
Got them for $260. I am unsure of the quality (these are my first two pairs of To Boot shoes) but since I bought them from Nordstrom I have the safety net of a liberal return policy.