or Connect

Posts by Willie5566

It's a formality IMO. Without one you have eliminated yourself from contention. Let's face it we are in a job market where HR and recruiters are looking for reasons to narrow down their candidates. That said I feel like cover letters do not hold much value anymore. Who's going to write that they are a terrible employee and like to sleep in? A lot of ads want you to show "a proven record of success." That's not very easy to do unless you get trophies and medals for...
Smoke them while you can. I just talked to a cigar buddy of mine. He just signed an agreement that he would not use tobacco products. In return they did not raise his insurance. He is now subject to random tobacco testing. I never thought it could come to this.
There are sites that rate your resume? Can you provide a link to one? I tried do a web search but all I saw were sites of resume writers.
Good idea. That's a smarter use of Linked In then fighting the hoards of people applying for the jobs that are listed there.
Do any of you have a good resource for finding jobs? I am looking for something off of the beaten path of Monster, Indeed, Linked In, etc. the traditional sites seem overrun.
I do send them out. I do not think this is a yes or no question. I believe in most cases you should send one. However, I do not believe cover letters are required for all applications like they used to be.
This thread needs more pics.
Where did his money go? He had a grand in his pocket. Not bad for 1930's. He is still running Atlantic City. His reign may be ending but he is still in charge.
I hate seeing the show take a 180. Nucky is turning into a spineless bitch. It is not true at all to his character. I get that he is wearing from years of watching over his shoulder. I just do not think his transformation would be so drastic. His girl was killed in Cuba. Lucky and Meyer are openly mocking him and disrespecting him and he just lets them get away with it. The exchange for Bugsy was completely botched. This is not at all the ending I was looking for.
Not a fan. Growing more and more frustrated with it each episode. I do like Seagell. The flashbacks are nauseating. Almost wish they would have done the back story the first season and set up the character like most shows do. It's disjointed the way they are doing it. I will add more lately to give others a chance to watch the show. I will say I think they are just going to kill everyone. Hell the show is over. Who cares right? At least that's what it feels like.