or Connect

Posts by Morinav

Is BiG the only store that sells Somets? I've been looking to get a pair of 008's in 27 or 28, but they've been sold out for over a month now.
Well damn. It seems that BiG is out of size 27 Somet 008's. I've been looking around but haven't been able to find anyone else selling that size. Anyone know where I could find some? I live in Atlanta if you'd happen to know of any local vendors.
3 miles yesterday in 28:30. This is my second run since I've started running. I've never really run before, and going for a single mile makes me feel like I'm going to die, but I like the feeling after the run.
Just an update, guys. I took another good look at my skin and realized that I did indeed have sun damage, mostly along the left side of my body. My left arm is way more freckled than my right, the right side of my face is perfectly smooth while I was getting some aging on the left side. My guess is that my commute has been exposing my to the sun. Right after my last post, I resumed using Retin-A (0.04% concentration, I believ) again as it supposed to be effective in...
Ok, after thinking it over for a long time I've settled on a pair of jeans. I'm going to pick up a pair of Somet 008's. Seems to have everything I'm looking for at the right price. Thanks a lot for all the help and advice!
What sort of frames would compliment my face well? I've been doing some research, but haven't found many solid matchings between facial type and frame style.
To me, your beard doesn't look thick enough to keep close cropped. Just go ahead and shave it off.
I keep a short beard. The maintenance is probably a bit more than just shaving the whole thing off, but I like how it looks. My girlfriend won't let me shave, so a vote for scruff.
Can you post a picture with your hair pulled back? Hard to give any good suggestions without seeing your jaw and ears clearly.
Quote: Originally Posted by entrero Newer Old Spice don't have Aluminum, go try it This. Just wear some Old Spice Red Zone, Pure Sport. Fuck, it's not going to kill you. If you insist on being a tremendous hippie, get an alum block. It's a cube of stone that looks kind of like quartz. I use them for shaving since it sterilizes skin and acts as a styptic (stops bleeding), but it works as a deodorizer too. Next time you're buying...