or Connect

Posts by reydogg23

I'm planning on grabbing the navy ones as well and throwing in some rawhide laces.
I'm a fan of the chinos in plum, melted caramel and cambridge blue.
Sorry they are no longer available.
Up for sale is a pair of Allen Edmonds Powell size 9D in Chili Burnished. The shoes have been worn but are in great condition. I always use shoe trees and have polished and conditioned these with Allen Edmonds products. They are factory seconds but there are no visible defects. Please ask any questions. These shoes retail for $295 and factory seconds are $150. I've done a few transactions here, I've done many many more on eBay - reydogg313atyahoocom Shipping will be...
Up for sale is a pair of Rugby University Chinos in size 31 x 32. The pants have not been worn, but the tag was torn off when I removed them from my stack of clothes I haven't worn. Crafted in a slightly worn vintage chino wash that works with everything and cut for the University fit you love, this chino sits lower on the waist and trimmer in the hip and thigh with a slightly tapered leg. Standard-rise waistband with belt loops, zip fly with button closure. Hand...
Up for sale is a pair of Dockers Alpha Khakis in size 31x30 in Copen Blue. Bottom opening is 7.5 inches. The Alpha is the first of its kind. A step up from denim and light-years from cubicle wear. These casual, slim-fitting khakis come in a range of colors. Break 'em in like jeans. Wear 'em like khaki. Slim Fit (D1) - slim through seat and thigh 100% Cotton, machine washable Heavier weight fabric molds to your body; Heavier stitching and reinforced seams Slim fit is...
Brand new unworn 3Sixteen SL-100x. You know the deal with these. * Size 31 (32.5" waist, 11" rise, 11.75" thigh, 8.4" knee, 37" inseam, 8" leg opening) I've done a few transactions here, I've done many many more on eBay - reydogg313atyahoocom Shipping will be $12 via USPS Priority
JubeiSpiegel - Those look great. Thanks for sharing I know most of us have been wondering what the Parkway looked like.
I dont think you should be so against wearing the Strands and McAllisters to work.
Are we able to order pairs from the Tent Sale by requesting a list of pairs in our size from the Shoe Bank?