or Connect

Posts by reydogg23

I'm not sure if they were a custom order or not. They are definitely brown calf and I feel like I saw pictures of those in the past.
I requested a list of pairs in my size 9D and was delighted to see brown calf Macneils in stock for $129. I just ordered them with a pair of trees and they should be here tomorrow. Shipping from a Wisconsin warehouse to my job in Chicago.
You know the deal with WvG quality and fit are awesome. This was my first WvG purchase and its a size too large for me so my loss is your gain. This color is no longer available and one of the nicest colors they've done. Shirt retails for $160. The shirt has been worn twice and cold washed/hung dried once. Please let me know if you have any questions. Payment via PayPal Shirt will be shipped via USPS Priority
I found olive. http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=4287&g2_page=2
Lombards and Target socks.
I'm planning on grabbing the navy ones as well and throwing in some rawhide laces.
I'm a fan of the chinos in plum, melted caramel and cambridge blue.
Sorry they are no longer available.
Up for sale is a pair of Allen Edmonds Powell size 9D in Chili Burnished. The shoes have been worn but are in great condition. I always use shoe trees and have polished and conditioned these with Allen Edmonds products. They are factory seconds but there are no visible defects. Please ask any questions. These shoes retail for $295 and factory seconds are $150. I've done a few transactions here, I've done many many more on eBay - reydogg313atyahoocom Shipping will be...
Up for sale is a pair of Rugby University Chinos in size 31 x 32. The pants have not been worn, but the tag was torn off when I removed them from my stack of clothes I haven't worn. Crafted in a slightly worn vintage chino wash that works with everything and cut for the University fit you love, this chino sits lower on the waist and trimmer in the hip and thigh with a slightly tapered leg. Standard-rise waistband with belt loops, zip fly with button closure. Hand...