or Connect

Posts by scottcw

Yawn. Still waiting on the derby as pictured on Tumblr. I already have 3 service boots, not inclined to spend north of $1K for another pair.
1/2 size too small. Damn the electric fence.
I am in exactly as pictured - same leather, same last, same sole.
I bought one about a year ago. Not travel friendly, but it replaced my Virtuoso for daily home use. The one drawback is grind adjustment, but it appears they remedied that in v2. I love it so much that I am thinking of buying v2 and maybe using v1 at work.
Thanks. Since I want the exact make up shown on Tumblr (not a Dainite sole), I will continue to wait.
Aero is not as acidic as Chemex by a long shot. Aero produces a cup much closer to press. I alternate between them on a regular basis using the same beans, so the only variable is the method. For grinders, the porlex is nice, but the LIDO from Orphan Espresso is unmatched. Wait for v2 to come out in the next couple months.
It's supposed to be a production shoe according to Guy. Why pay the premium for MTO?
I would love to see the exact derby they posted on Tumblr that was supposed to be available in March.
According to Guy, the derby on Tumblr is supposed to be a production model released in March. Still waiting.
I'm in for 6.