or Connect

Posts by scottcw

I emailed a few weeks ago for availability of this suit and did not receive a response. http://www.carsonstreetclothiers.com/shop/sale/tailoring/product/1442/tiporawsilksuit
Curious what estimated delivery on this MTO is? I am traveling to NYC early Sept. and would love to take these.
I also went with same size because my service boots on the 2030 last fit perfectly with dress socks.
I will probably go by after work to take a look, but there is a lot out there right now in this price range. I'm looking at a Boglioli suit and an Ovadia and Sons 3-piece for under $1K each.
I just called Bloomingdale's SF and the sales guy told me there is no sale right now on Eidos - everything is full price. So they either sold through everything that made sale or he has incorrect information.
Those things are nice, but with the price not including shipping, they better include female breasts pressed up against my face. I would say I'm out, but I was never in.
So Viberg's have no breasts?
Ordered in the same size. Further confusing things is that I realize that I have 2 service boots on the 2030 - the navy Latigo leather for FSC and the black calf that I think was the initial SF MTO. The Latigo leather is much roomier. The black calf is borderline too tight. Hopefully the CXL fits more like the Latigo.
Usually regular thickness dress socks, but I have worn with thicker winter socks and they are still fine. I have a thumb width of room at the toe, the sides are perfect and there is very slight heel slippage that I don't notice being a boot.These did feel very snug out of the box, but are perfect after a year of wear.
I'm still hesitating ordering these until I decide whether to order the same size as my service boots or go down 1/2 size. I wore my 2030 service boots today and I still can't decide. I have a thumb width of room in the toe and very slight heel slippage, but I think the sides would be too tight if I went down 1/2 size.