or Connect

Posts by scottcw

Classic long handle with both OC and SB heads. $125 includes paypal and shipping CONUS only.
The thing I love is the collar of the red/taupe cardigan. I have enough shawl collars and regular collars. I like the combo fold down or mock turtleneck look.
I missed this cardigan on sale at SW. PM me if anyone has it for sale in size M or L.
Anyone else have a pair in size 9 they want to swap for size 9.5? PM me if so.
I'm a 10.5US in most brands, a 10US in Alden Barrie and a 9.5US in Alden TruBalance. I am a 9.5UK in the Viberg 2030 last, which is a 10.5US. The Viberg boondocker is on the 110 last, which Jason said is a bit wider and deeper. He suggested that I stay the same as the 2030 last, but I should have gone down 1/2 size.I would say it depends on how you intend to wear them. I would stay with 9.5 if I was going to wear them with thicker socks in colder weather. I plan to wear...
Yes. Unfortunately, I think they are 1/2 size too big. If anyone bought these in size 9 and needs a little more room, I would be willing to exchange for my 9.5; provided yours are new, never worn. Thanks.
FYI - http://vibergboot.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/boondocker-3/
Patent leather isn't just for black tie or formal anymore. I've seen them worn with jeans and a blazer for a great look.
Unfortunately, or fortunately for my budget, I didn't see a 44, so not an option for me. The baby camel hair remains on the throne.
I fear my orgasm has left me a cripple. For the jacket, not Dylan. Not that there's anything wrong with that...