or Connect

Posts by scottcw

I agree that 36 is probably the right size to work for both casual and formal dress. Any thoughts on this 1985 GMT 16753? Could this be pulled off with formal wear?
I recommend getting these with Dainite rather than the leather sole.
Yes, that's why I am avoiding ebay and only going with dealer who have a documented reputation. Fortunately, I work around the corner from HQ Milton in San Francisco.
They are both 1002's from 1964 and 1963 respectively. I'd love to get the Explorer, but, at $5,200, it's double what I would like to spend. The 1002's are around $1600 each.I want one watch that I can wear with both casual and formal dress. Is that too much to ask?
You are correct, it is a 1967 1016.
Are you referring to this Explorer? If so, I am thinking about blowing my budget for one. My alternatives are below it. All are about 1/3 of the price of the Explorer. The Omega is less than 1/5.
Sounds right. I am a 9.5 in the 2030 last and I should have ordered these in a 9.
I voted for #1 and then ordered a Mercer shirt with the 25% first time buyer discount.
I suggest Hogs and Rocks on 19th between Mission and Valencia. Their happy hour features $1 oysters and they have some of the best drinks in the city. Open to other suggestions.
Nope, just a couple of miles a day on the streets of SF. Were you wearing your Prada and Miu Miu everyday or rotating them?