or Connect

Posts by scottcw

So if I am a 10.5D???
Half size too large and I can't talk myself into it since you mention they run large if anything. Best of luck on the sale.
Thanks. I figure the MTM program would allow me to spec my own shoulder preferences. It appears the Wilkes Bashford sale ended yesterday.
A little personal, don't you think? I try on clothes at home.
The unveiling...
Spent some time at the SF location on Sunday. I like several of the sport coats and suits, but I am puzzled by the prices. A sport coat is around $1500 and suits start around $2500. I have seen other sport coats (Southwick for example) for about 1/2 the price. Even a suit direct from Greenfield would run less than $2000. I would love to try their MTM program (measured in SF, cut and sewn by Greenfield, final fitting in SF), but the prices seem high. Does anyone know why...
Strellson brown cashmere blazer, size 46. Sort of a tweed pattern. $75 + shipping. Pit-to-pit - 25" Shoulder - 21" Length - 32" Sleeve length - 26" Strellson blue cotton/rayon blazer, size 44. $50 + shipping.
Strellson brown cashmere blazer, size 46. Sort of a tweed pattern. $75 + shipping. Pit-to-pit - 25" Shoulder - 21" Length - 32" Sleeve length - 26" Strellson blue cotton/rayon blazer, size 44. $50 + shipping.
I can see why you went down a size. Hard to tell if a size 3 would be a better fit.
You could also head to the Tenderloin and run from the muggers. Survival of the fittest. [/broad generalizations and stereotypes]