or Connect

Posts by scottcw

I also have an original LIDO as my daily grinder. It would be good for travel provided you are not flying. I use the Zass I linked earlier for air travel because it fits inside the Aeropress for a very compact and hard to break combo.
This is great if you don't need to grind more than around 17 grams at a time - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004YIBVZM/ref=s9_dcbhz_bw_g79_i4_sh
That pretty much describes any Gesha I have tasted. Light bodied, sweet/floral, tea like finish. Some love it, others don't. I happen to love it because it is so different from anything else. Plus, I buy green from Sweet Marias and roast at home, so my costs are lower.
If you mean the the Compax (Nina), that would be my first choice, but out of my price range. I like how the smaller case sits on the wrist. I am not a fan of a 40mm + case.
Thanks for the suggestions, all.. Keep them coming while I do some research.
I am considering adding a chrono to my modest collection. A vintage Speedmaster is the obvious choice, but I would appreciate suggestions of bargain alternatives. Not cheap, just good value and perhaps off the beaten path / under the radar. Preference to watches that have an outer bezel like the Speedy. Thanks in advance.
That's what she said.I thought the same thing until I compared them side by side. The dilution method resulted in a better tasting cup for my palate.
I have been using the metal filter for a few years now.My inverted method. I've since gone to 60% coffee/40% water dilution.40% dilution for the recipe below = 152ml water in the Aeropress for a 132ml yield, then diluting with 88ml water.Inverted.16g coffee, 3 clicks counter clockwise from closed on a Porlex mini.Pour 50 grams water at 190*, start clock, stir.At 30 seconds, add water to 130 grams.Screw on filter, press air out.At 1:30, flip and plunge into mug. Should take...
Agreed on the DJ as an all around watch.
I received this last week from Context and the fit is slightly small. Probably best for a true size 42. $950 includes shipping and paypal. http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/schott-nyc/ss14-model-113-cxl Shoulder = 19" Chest = 22.5" (x2) Sleeve length = 25" Back length = 26"