or Connect

Posts by scottcw

Shell boots made a (dis)appearance the one time I took a bathroom break.
I found this on the website of one of the shops in PDX.Inverted.15g coffee, 3 clicks counter clockwise from closed on a Porlex mini.Pour 50 grams water, start clock, stir.At 30 seconds, add water to 225 grams.Screw on filter, press air out.At 1:30, spin the top of the Aeropress to agitate for 15 seconds. Painful experience tip - do this over a sink.Plunge into mug. Should take 15-30 seconds. If shorter, grind finer next time. If longer, grind coarser.
Is it made from different metal than the Hario Buono? I have been using a Hario every day for a couple of years with no rust.
Missed the sale back when this was posted, but it is at 40% off today.
It is from Put This On's Etsy shop. "William Morris Blue Floral cotton square in various blues with a floral print, including several people and birds. Measures 16"x16", made completely by hand in our studio in Los Angeles. Full, hand-rolled edges."
Having recently decided to add to my collection, I picked up the following in the past week or so...
This is how all lapel rolls should look IMO. The flat lapel looks lifeless to me. A lapel roll should evoke a woman's labia. Then the tie evokes, well...
Update: Take both for $900 ($100 off individual prices). Still, please note that the "best offer" box is not checked. Southwick for Epaulet “Caine” in Admiral Navy Flannel. Description from Epaulet… “The Caine’s basic features include 3-roll-2 styling (where the top button sits as ornament and rolls away for the second button to be fastened), double rear vents, slim notch lapels, royal purple 3/8 lining, flap ticket pocket, purple felt undercollar, and Southwick’s superb...
Update: Take both for $900 ($100 off individual prices). Still, please note that the "best offer" box is not checked. Southwick for Epaulet “Caine” in Admiral Navy Flannel. Description from Epaulet… “The Caine’s basic features include 3-roll-2 styling (where the top button sits as ornament and rolls away for the second button to be fastened), double rear vents, slim notch lapels, royal purple 3/8 lining, flap ticket pocket, purple felt undercollar, and Southwick’s superb...
Better to be the dick that can afford $1000 shoes than the dick who can't.