or Connect

Posts by scottcw

It is from Put This On's Etsy shop. "William Morris Blue Floral cotton square in various blues with a floral print, including several people and birds. Measures 16"x16", made completely by hand in our studio in Los Angeles. Full, hand-rolled edges."
Having recently decided to add to my collection, I picked up the following in the past week or so...
This is how all lapel rolls should look IMO. The flat lapel looks lifeless to me. A lapel roll should evoke a woman's labia. Then the tie evokes, well...
Southwick for Epaulet “Caine” in Admiral Navy Flannel. Description from Epaulet… “The Caine’s basic features include 3-roll-2 styling (where the top button sits as ornament and rolls away for the second button to be fastened), double rear vents, slim notch lapels, royal purple 3/8 lining, flap ticket pocket, purple felt undercollar, and Southwick’s superb half-canvassed construction. This particular model is made up in a dark shade of navy called "Admiral Navy." The color...
Southwick for Epaulet “Caine” in Admiral Navy Flannel. Description from Epaulet… “The Caine’s basic features include 3-roll-2 styling (where the top button sits as ornament and rolls away for the second button to be fastened), double rear vents, slim notch lapels, royal purple 3/8 lining, flap ticket pocket, purple felt undercollar, and Southwick’s superb half-canvassed construction. This particular model is made up in a dark shade of navy called "Admiral Navy." The color...
Better to be the dick that can afford $1000 shoes than the dick who can't.
I would grab the Samuelsohn windowpane if it was available in size 44.
Other than the natives in north america?
Was hoping against hope that the Olive/Gold windowpane or the Chocolate Check would make a last second appearance.
Long shot, I know, but if anyone has this in 42 or 44 for sale, PM me.