or Connect

Posts by scottcw

I'm still hesitating ordering these until I decide whether to order the same size as my service boots or go down 1/2 size. I wore my 2030 service boots today and I still can't decide. I have a thumb width of room in the toe and very slight heel slippage, but I think the sides would be too tight if I went down 1/2 size.
Thanks so much, and you are a credit to your reading comprehension classes.
Really? My feet are not wide or narrow. So the answer to your question is "no."
So just in time to wait until next summer to wear them. I don't see these as a cold/foul weather shoe.
No.
I am a size 10 Barrie and I went with 9.5 for the Viberg 2030. I would be swimming in size 10 in the 2030.
For those familiar with the Vass F last, how much difference is there between size 43.5 and 44? I would usually go for 43.5, but the shoe I am considering is only available in 44. Is there a huge difference? Thanks!
So much win.
So this might be over thinking it, but I have a pair of service boots on the 2030 last. Would I order the same size for the derby or go down 1/2 size to make sure there is no heel slippage?
And if you want this replicated on a resole, ONLY send back to Viberg. Nobody else can pull this off as I discovered personally.