or Connect

Posts by scottcw

For lighter roasts. Not so much otherwise.
I can do consistently good pour over if I pay attention. I find that it requires every variable to be perfectly dialed in. One of the reasons I went to Aeropress is that it is more forgiving. The last thing I want first thing in the morning is to have to focus. There is not enough of a drop in taste to be worth the effort to do pour over.
I prefer the flavors from pour-over (Kone brewer), but the ease and quickness of Aeropress make it my daily go to.
I have an original Lido and just picked up a Feldgrind to use for travel. I have not done a head to head test counting time and number of cranks, but I don't find that my Feldgrind takes significantly longer to grind a 19g dose compared to the Lido. Maybe the Lido 3 is faster than the original Lido. If so, another new toy to buy!
Looking to buy an unaltered pair of the OA02XX-1966 One Wash Time Machine in size 38. Missed out on Standard and Strange, hoping to snag a pair here. PM me if you have for sale, thanks.
This is where you went wrong.
That would mean roasting another batch darker. I would not go through a double batch before it went stale.
Do y'all have any tricks or favorite brew methods for light roasts? Every once in a while I will end a roast slightly too early on my Behmor and I don't want to toss the batch.
https://video.yahoo.com/know-hate-night-watchmen-000000299.html
I found them over-roasted when I moved to SF area in 2006 and the same when I left last summer.