or Connect

Posts by scottcw

As noted by TweedyProf, the pattern matching at the shoulder is impressive.
Yeah, that's probably my best bet. I'd like a nice A1 with buttons and all leather (no elastic).
Coming in 2015... Epaulet for globetrotting.
Here is my alternative choice to the Hickorees A1 I posted earlier. It's a Johnson Leathers Civilian A2. Which do y'all prefer? For reference, the Hickorees again...
Where's the plane?Seriously, although I am all for looking sharp and making an effort when flying, I also understand that it's a pain in the ass. Sometimes a person simply wants to be comfortable. It's not like you are in a business meeting or looking for love (in all the wrong places).
Agreed, I just prefer the aesthetic of a one piece back. Although I can see the reason they didn't do one piece was to show the contrasting leathers.
Thoughts on the Hickorees 1920s Civilian A-1 Moto Jacket, Two-Tone Horsehide Leather? I love everything except that it does not have a one-piece back.
Why not? Comfort over fashion when traveling.Types the person who has bought suits in materials made to travel well...
A first hand, balanced and well-reasoned contribution. Bravo to you, sir!
Aaaannnddd, there it is. Thank you, goodnight! Don't forget to tip the waitstaff!