or Connect

Posts by scottcw

Yeah, that's probably my best bet. I'd like a nice A1 with buttons and all leather (no elastic).
Coming in 2015... Epaulet for globetrotting.
Here is my alternative choice to the Hickorees A1 I posted earlier. It's a Johnson Leathers Civilian A2. Which do y'all prefer? For reference, the Hickorees again...
Where's the plane?Seriously, although I am all for looking sharp and making an effort when flying, I also understand that it's a pain in the ass. Sometimes a person simply wants to be comfortable. It's not like you are in a business meeting or looking for love (in all the wrong places).
Agreed, I just prefer the aesthetic of a one piece back. Although I can see the reason they didn't do one piece was to show the contrasting leathers.
Thoughts on the Hickorees 1920s Civilian A-1 Moto Jacket, Two-Tone Horsehide Leather? I love everything except that it does not have a one-piece back.
Why not? Comfort over fashion when traveling.Types the person who has bought suits in materials made to travel well...
A first hand, balanced and well-reasoned contribution. Bravo to you, sir!
Aaaannnddd, there it is. Thank you, goodnight! Don't forget to tip the waitstaff!
Omert4 - serious question... what is your purpose in trashing Viberg? Other than your comment about loose stitching, you have yet to contribute any first hand experience. This thread alone has over 9200 posts of mostly positive experiences with both Viberg's products and customer service. The comparatively few issues have been addressed and it's not your place to complain if it's not your first hand experience. You are regurgitating (selectively, I might add) second hand...