or Connect

Posts by philie

@Landscape Handsdown Norse Cleanest and slimmest. Nice
This could very well be. However my jacket differs from the one sold by manufactum and the difference i noticed to the aw11 jacket is that my jacket has 4 Buttons on the sleeves.
Hey guys, Just snatched the above jacket from eBay and need a bit help identifiying it. For me it looks like a mallory without the vents, so maybe an early model as stated on the cabourn homepage. However since i did not find any pictures of this type i thought about asking here. Thanks!
no
I am looking for a new pair of glasses which have an additional shades clip. i dont want any other extra third party clip of shades but glasses who come with them. i know oliver peoples is doing some which are nice but i would love to know if there are any other alternatives! thanks in advance! i mean something like this even though the style can differ.
believe me you dont,actually all of these pairs are blank white.instagram did the rest.
Glad you were not offended, it was not supposed to do so!loake is an english shoe brand, they can be found on lots of stores and are carreid a lot on ebay.for axample shoehealer or pediwear will carry them.quality of them is quite solid, if you want to upgrade a bit further, try their 1880 range.i am just saying that i find every of the particular models have some kind of flash, for example the leather appearance or the sole ( especially the asos ones really dont look...
all look prettyterrible. if it has to be one of those go for dr.sholls. otherwise in that pricerange, try loake off ebay or bexley.fr for a maybe nicer quality shoe
where you have this info from? will be in antwerp towmorrow for 3 days and will see some sales or shopping
its fw2011 nike nsw.30€ a jacket, i still could cry:D:D:Dapparently the seler has some large sizes left in case of interest i could post. dont know if he ships to the us though.