or Connect

Posts by Curious_George

So are the slim fit jeans tts or not? I read a couple pages back to try to determine the sizing and noticed some conflicting reports.
I have somewhat wide feet and usually have no problem with Vans. Skate shoes in general seem to run wider than other sneakers.
You don't oil nubuck unless you're trying to dub them. Best you can do for nubuck is to spray them with a suede/nubuck protectant and brush them when soiled.
Toebox looks totally fine imo. As the leather gets softer and worn in I'm sure it'll deflate a little as well. It's not even close to the bulbous Cdiem boots that people still revere.
So it sounds like nubuck has shipped and oiled brown is coming up. But any news about oiled black? Anyone order the oiled black and get a shipping notice yet? Last time I talked to someone at Dayton (around the 25th of May) I was told they'd all be out June 1st, but I have still not received a notice.
Hey all, selling a pair of Made in USA Them Atelier jeans in a dark overdye indigo color. They were rigid at the start, but I stupidly decided to soak them and toss them in the dryer to see if maybe they'd shrink (waist was too big). I only tried them on for about fifteen minutes inside my house before I decided they wouldn't work. I ended up ordering 29s and they worked out much better, so I'm selling these at a loss to clear space. sold Measurements (BiG...
Further price drop on Samurai jeans.
I stopped in one of the stores yesterday and noticed a fleece(?) shawl-collar cardigan that I liked but I can't find it online. It looked a little like this one except it was gray and had side facing pockets like this indigo deck jacket. I'm wondering it anyone knows if it's new and not yet online or old and sold out?
I love how the model looks like a fifteen year who rubbed dirt on his face because he couldn't grow any real facial hair (I'm not buying that five o'clock shadow).
Anyone know what the sizing is like on the Italian made CO-OP Barney's footwear (specifically their boots)? I'm considering a pair but I normally take 11.5 and they only seem to offer 11 and 12. Also, how is the quality?