or Connect

Posts by Curious_George

I've never been able to tolerate the feeling of wearing a watch (or any sort of bracelet for that matter). My parents bought me many as a child. I would wear them for a day and then they'd end up buried away in a drawer. I've always wanted to carry a pocket watch, however. I wish modern fashion didn't make them so impractical. Maybe some day when I frequently find myself wearing vests and sportcoats.
I'm surprised his came with the Clarks tag. I heard all future Clarks desert boots that Dayton produces would only have a Dayton stamp.
I just picked these up from Tres Bien Shop but they're a little big. They're tagged 30x32 but would ideally fit a true 31 or 32. Rather than go through the hassle of returning them to Sweden I thought I'd first see if anyone might be interested in them. They've only been tried on and tags are still intact. Retail $205 but I got them for about $140 in their current sale. I'm asking $125-->SOLD Measurements using BiG's method. Waist: 16" Front Rise: 10.6" Thigh:...
1 and b (but I'm biased against zip boots).
Quote: Originally Posted by ceoceo Pretty much the same response. Later next week or couple weeks for the soles to arrive, but except for that the construction is over. I was told last week that my pair were just waiting for some heels and then they would be going out by last Friday. I hope they're not waiting on Canada Post to get all this stuff.
I picked up the black ones on the right recently (thinking about picking up the brown as well since they're cheap now). The material is actually a pretty cool heavy twill. No idea why Pro-Keds don't seem to get more exposure here. I think they've had some really great designs lately.
Them Atelier seem to average around $80 retail and are made in the US (at least the ones I have are). I recently picked up a tapered and straight fit pair and quite like them for the price (around $40 each on sale). I would suggest sizing down 1 or 2 sizes though as they run quite large in the waist.
So are the slim fit jeans tts or not? I read a couple pages back to try to determine the sizing and noticed some conflicting reports.
I have somewhat wide feet and usually have no problem with Vans. Skate shoes in general seem to run wider than other sneakers.
You don't oil nubuck unless you're trying to dub them. Best you can do for nubuck is to spray them with a suede/nubuck protectant and brush them when soiled.