or Connect

Posts by Curious_George

Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Ok so I'm the only person who still likes the hoodie under a blazer/coat thing? Obviously not if it is ubiquitous. But I don't see anything wrong with it myself as long as it doesn't become one's everyday standard.
Quote: Originally Posted by TrojanGarb Can anyone confirm that cultizm will ship to the US for free? (free shipping in Nov), and we get the VAT back? ... if so RRDS for $172 wee So we get it back upon purchase or is it just discounted immediately when they charge someone not included in that tax?
I'm seeing Devotchka on the 30th, so I've been spending a lot of time listening to Una Volta, How it Ends, and the newer EP, which incidentally has a fantastic cover of "The Last Beat of my Heart" by Siouxsie and the Banshees.
I like the look of those Pumas from the front, but then when you see the side with the Puma logo they look like garbage. They should have found a more discreet way to work in that logo design.
Tight latex underwear lined with cold packs, maybe?
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart anyone see these pics of Britney getting out of a car while with Paris Hilton and she isnt wearing undies and you can see her 'tang? I kind of wish I hadn't looked at that. Ugh, she has had much better days.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim The good news is that if you are greasy, white, tattooed, drunk, abusive, rich, and hung, you stand a good chance of being the next Mr. Pamela Anderson. Now there is a goal to set.
What a tremendous loss.