or Connect

Posts by Curious_George

I noticed the PBJ jeans are on sale. Anyone have experience with the loose fit tapered as far as how tapered they actually are? Judging by the oversized waist measurements I think I'd need to size down but I don't know if they'd end up too tapered then (probably sz 28 or 29).
So is the urban sweat bomber sold out or just not on the US site? Also, are the tops in this collection slim fitting too or is it just the pants?
Definitely interested in the work jacket when it drops. I just hope they'll offer a raw or less washed version too.
I can't compare them to the other moc-toe models since the 1907 is all I own in those, but compared to the 8 last models like the beckman and pretty much any heritage plain toe they run shorter but slightly wider. They're kind of a stubby boot in comparison.
PMed you about these. But if they're still around I'm interested.
What's the color of the first pair of jeans? Also, are they both the classic or narrow fit (button or zip fly?).
Those second shoes are why I don't like some Italian shoe styles. Why do they often have to have a comparatively elevated heel/arch? Give me flat looking English or American dress shoes any day.
I haven't taken a picture of them since then but changes haven't been all that drastic because they don't get a ton of wear. I have some foot problems that prevent me from wearing them frequently (for some reason even with insoles the chukkas bother my feet more when worn for long periods compared to my other Russells). Out of my three pairs of Russells my green chamois short PHs actually get the most wear.
Jd5016, in LVC I think you're looking at the 1954 501z. That's if you want a decent taper. If you're fine with the 514 fit at the hem, then the 1967 505 is probably a good choice as well.
He needs to lose the socks. Shorts and high dark socks rarely look good together.