or Connect

Posts by echau

Quote: Originally Posted by zaff When did you order? March 16, so just barely over 3 weeks ago. Quote: Originally Posted by Dbear You GOT to take some pics when you get it. I got my measurements done for the same thing and about | | close to pulling the trigger..... Sure, I'll try to get some pics up when it arrives.
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 nice. from what other dudes have said, you should have it early next week. what color did you go with. black lamb. gunmetal hardware.
Just got shipping confirmation for my Minimalist DR. Can't wait.
I wouldn't waste my money if i were you. You can get a decent watch for $3,400, at least an Omega.
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one You are not allowed to ask me if your jacket is done, within this thread, unless your screenname is your real full name, or the real full name of the person whose paypal you used to pay me. Thank you, that is all. Do I get to ask? My screen name is my first initial and full last name? I ordered a Minimalist DR in black lamb...keeping my fingers crossed...
Quote: Originally Posted by jakekrait two weeks down. four to go? guess so, depends on how far down the queue i am. most likely, i won't be able to wear it till october/november though. if i get it by may, it'll be too warm.
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one current happenings, star date 3/31/11 8:51am: Stuff is all being made, shipping again on Friday this week (moving most of our shipping to Fridays as a habit now.) Almost every jacket prior to the recent releases is either shipped or finished and sent/waiting to be sent. Emilo with the batman avatar was the first to order from the new styles and so he is first to get swagged out, I think we get to go look at it...
if i could, i'd buy one of everything...
Thanks for all the advice guys. Really looking forward to getting the jacket though I won't be able to wear it till later in the year.
Now I'm second guessing myself. I ordered the Minimalist DR in black lamb, size 48, with 0.75" added to the sleeves and 0.5" added to the body, putting the front length at 22.6" and the back length at 25.2". I'm 5'10" and I'm not sure if I should keep those measurements or add another 0.5" to the body to bring it to a total of 1" added body length. Any suggestions?