or Connect

Posts by echau

+1, please post some pics kiya!
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeDT Good looking website from thick as thieves. Contact details appear to be email only, no apparent phone number or address though. Email only seems rather suspicious to me. Sent from Tapatalk. I don't think anyone here has had any issue with emailing them. This huge thread is full of people that can vouch for them But hey, if you're not comfortable with it, you can always spend your money elsewhere.
Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 Dude, I was repping Team Levi's today. Edit: I will buy a pair of black jeans sooner or later. (I initially wanted black jeans right when I ordered the DR). It will just take forever to break them in since I can wear them 2 days max per week. However, with summer coming up I'm allocating the next $1,000 for a pair of black sneakers and 2-3 pairs of shorts. These chinos will be used for work now since my H&M...
Quote: Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx just use your SO as your tripod. adjust the settings so all she needs is to pull the trigger It's her camera...she knows how to use it better than I. I'm just home alone right now.
Quote: Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx finally. pictures of the minimalist DR that do it justice. thank you. Would've been better if I had a tripod...I hate doing mirror pics
The lamb leather is extremely soft and the build quality and materials are nothing short of excellent. I personally thought the fit was on point. I went with Charly's suggestions and I'm happy with the results. Comments?
Got my Minimalist DR today. Ordered March 16, Shipped April 8, Received April 13. Black lamb, size 48, +0.5" for the body, +0.75" for the sleeves. For reference, I'm 5'11" and about 160 lbs. I apologize in advance for my photography...I'm just an amateur. Came with this tote: The TOJ logo is actually stitched to the tote, not just screen printed: Front: Back: Closed cuffs: Half opened: Opened and unbuttoned: Inner...
Picked up my Minimalist DR from the post office this morning. It's sitting in my car right now...I'll try to get some pics up when I get home from work.
Quote: Originally Posted by clark kent Ahhh I ordered my collared moto about a week before you. I hope it's nearly ready. I don't even care that it's nearly 70 degrees outside. I still plan to wear it everyday haha. There's a high of 90 today in Houston. I plan on trying it on and throwing it in the closet till November.
Quote: Originally Posted by zaff When did you order? March 16, so just barely over 3 weeks ago. Quote: Originally Posted by Dbear You GOT to take some pics when you get it. I got my measurements done for the same thing and about | | close to pulling the trigger..... Sure, I'll try to get some pics up when it arrives.