or Connect

Posts by echau

Oh man. I'm happy with my MDR in black lamb, but that suede one is making me want another one...
more pics please!
I think a Minimalist Double Rider in wool or canvas would be pretty interesting. Is the Uncontrol DR no longer happening?
ditto, nice fit.
Which Panerai are you looking at? The Portuguese has a 41mm dial, but I'd argue that it wears pretty big since there's practically no bezel. If the Portuguese works for you, I think a PAM should be no problem. Of course you'll never know till you've tried it on. I was comfortable with my 36mm Datejust, but I had no problems transitioning to 40mm (Sub) or 42mm (Speedy), so the jump from 41mm to 44mm might not be that big a deal for you. Especially considering the IWC wears...
To all those stressing, don't worry, it'll be worth the wait. I guess I was one of the more fortunate since my order arrived in just about three weeks. I understand that it makes those who haven't received their orders yet more anxious when they see others already getting theirs, but just be patient, it'll all be worth it in the end.
+1, please post some pics kiya!
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeDT Good looking website from thick as thieves. Contact details appear to be email only, no apparent phone number or address though. Email only seems rather suspicious to me. Sent from Tapatalk. I don't think anyone here has had any issue with emailing them. This huge thread is full of people that can vouch for them But hey, if you're not comfortable with it, you can always spend your money elsewhere.
Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 Dude, I was repping Team Levi's today. Edit: I will buy a pair of black jeans sooner or later. (I initially wanted black jeans right when I ordered the DR). It will just take forever to break them in since I can wear them 2 days max per week. However, with summer coming up I'm allocating the next $1,000 for a pair of black sneakers and 2-3 pairs of shorts. These chinos will be used for work now since my H&M...
Quote: Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx just use your SO as your tripod. adjust the settings so all she needs is to pull the trigger It's her camera...she knows how to use it better than I. I'm just home alone right now.