or Connect

Posts by echau

@OakGhost will do. I notice the SS16 pairs don't have the large third blowout on the left leg, but that's not a deal breaker for me. Also, distressing tends to look better after some wear. I think the distressing on my single knee rips look a little better than when I first got them. Either that, or I'm imagining things.
@ohyehhh, nice! I ended up getting the SS16 trash denim despite the variation in color and distressing. Crossing my fingers they are wearable (coming tomorrow).
Thanks @OakGhost, @onlyslp, and @cloonz for your thoughts. I'm thinking about trying a pair out because the shade is different than the other blue denim I have from SLP and my other pairs are 100% cotton and these have 2% elastane. Just something different I guess. Will report back if I do pick up a pair!
@OakGhost, so nowhere close to: Mr.Porter: I'm afraid of them looking like this:
What's everyone's thoughts on the current season trash denim? I think they look great on ysl.com, but I've seen other real life pics that make them look underwhelming.
I wore mine today. Wife in fringed chelseas.I have enough tan boots, so why not? The black suede is a deeper black than black leather and you don't see them too often.
Single knee.
It might depend on the season. For reference, I'm a true 43, and I can fit the current season SS16 cropped jodhpurs in 42, I do not have wide feet.
I use woodlore boot trees.They don't fit as perfect as an actual last, but they account for the instep.
@dmill, here's some recent ones: