or Connect

Posts by echau

I enjoyed the Cast in Coast so much I decided to get the Cast in Mica
Darn, my latest JE order is delayed by UPS. "A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Delivery will be rescheduled." It was supposed to come in today, but I guess I'll have to wait.
I have some more JE denim coming in tomorrow. We'll see how this goes.
The jeans do stretch, but the best thing to do is to measure a pair of jeans you like the fit of and compare the measurements on JE's site. I've found that JE jeans stretch an inch laying flat or two inches around.
whoops, yeah, escos
It's a marketing tactic, and it works. It'd be great to see the midnight villain and charcoal villain and clash again, but like they've stated many times, we won't.
I just placed another order (my 9th) on Sunday night. It has shipped today.
Weird, I've placed 8 orders with JE and they've all shipped the same day or next business day.
I'm 5'10" 155lbs, and I wear a M in everything JE.I have a 32" waist and I got a 29.
I think the most important thing is the thighs. Seems like they measure the thigh about 1 inch below the crotch, so check that on a pair your like the fit of. Anyways, can anyone comment on the Cast in Mica? I'm thinking about picking those up next.