or Connect

Posts by echau

I wore mine today. Wife in fringed chelseas.I have enough tan boots, so why not? The black suede is a deeper black than black leather and you don't see them too often.
Single knee.
It might depend on the season. For reference, I'm a true 43, and I can fit the current season SS16 cropped jodhpurs in 42, I do not have wide feet.
I use woodlore boot trees.They don't fit as perfect as an actual last, but they account for the instep.
@dmill, here's some recent ones:
The Mica is a little off white, and as long as you're careful where you sit, I don't see it being that difficult to maintain. I've posted my pair with a raw hem and knee rips in the past if y'all want a reference. I've thrown my pair in the washer, no issues.
I couldn't agree more with @KVAEIOU. True to size, I'm a 48 and fits like a glove zipped up and looks great unzipped. Wore it this past weekend for what will likely be the last time until it cools down in fall.
I'll post pics when I get my pair. Got my SA to reserve a pair for me.
Yes, you are correct.
@shibafku, I'm the same sizes as you, and I went with a 42.5. This jacket will have to wait 7 months for it to be cold enough to wear, but I had to at least try it on. Shout out to @slann01 for the review that convinced me to buy it and @Prudy for being so kind to send it my way!