or Connect

Posts by echau

Mesh Rebel. Love it.
I agree, if you compromise on sizing, you'll just end up regretting it later on. Might as well save your money for when the product restocks in M or find it at another stockist.
Got the Cast/Mica in today, but unfortunately there was an issue with my pair, similar to an issue I had back in January. Thankfully, Cody is taking good care of me now and they're sending me a size 28 since 29 is once again out of stock. The only difference on the sizing chart seems to be .5" in the waist and .25" in the hem which shouldn't be an issue. I'm a little nervous because I own the Cast/Coast and Carbon in 29, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this 28 will...
Everything lines up fine on my pairs. I think the models on other sites are wearing the wrong size, because if you pick the right size, you ought to get the fit advertised on JEs site.
I'm a 32" waist and I wear a 29.Check the size charts against a pair of jeans you like the fit of. That's gonna be your best bet.
Wore u-neck in co-mix grey and cast in carbon today: Liking the way these stack.
Went ahead and ordered the Cast in Mica, excited for this pair!
Every time I see JE denim on other sites, like Revolve, it looks so bad. I just want to let y'all know that it's much better in person. I own the Cast in Coast and Carbon and I'm thinking about picking up the Mica now that they've restocked. I'm 5'10" 155lbs and this is how the Coast in size 29 looks on me: Even with the 33.5" inseam, I can still get some stacking: I only wish they were a 15.5 cm cut instead to be just a hair slimmer in the lower leg. If y'all...
pics please
Co-mix u neck and burgundy Escobar's