or Connect

Posts by echau

There's plenty of sellers on TRF that sell brand new for less than MSRP.i purchased my 14060M new from a seller there for $4,500 (this was last year when the MSRP was $5,500).I bought it to replace my Speedy, and I've never regretted it.
medtech, you win.
enjoying the royal oak...
I have a NSW Destroyer Jacket in black/charcoal, size S for sale. Worn twice, pretty much perfect/like new condition. The leather is thicker on this one than previous years. The jacket is a little heavier, slightly insulated. I'd say it's more of a mid-weight jacket, something more suitable for the later fall months/winter (depending on where you are).   Measurements: Shoulder - 17.5" Chest - 20.5" Sleeve Length - 26.5" Back Length (from bottom of...
Price drop to $225 shipped.
Thanks. Make me some offers guys. Price drop to $237 shipped.
Sold
I have a NSW Destroyer Jacket in black/charcoal for sale. Worn twice, pretty much perfect/like new condition. The leather is thicker on this one than previous years. The jacket is a little heavier, slightly insulated. I'd say it's more of a mid-weight jacket, something more suitable for the later fall months/winter (depending on where you are). Measurements: Shoulder - 17.5" Chest - 20.5" Sleeve Length - 26.5" Back Length (from bottom of collar) -...
Bought this off another SF member a couple months ago. Steam cleaned the wool, conditioned the leather, and wore it once. The jacket is in great condition, and the leather is buttery soft. Measurements: Shoulder - 18.5" Chest - 21" Sleeve Length - 26" Back Length (from bottom of collar) - 25.75" Price: $220 shipped CONUS via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Please let me know if you have any questions. -Edward
Quote: Originally Posted by cloonz Is it a 44? sorry, it's a 48