or Connect

Posts by echau

And like the Bugatti, you'll be able to find something (multiple things) better for a fraction of the price.I mean, would you really buy a Veyron if you could get four LP700s instead?Instead of spending 637k on that watch, I'd get a DBS, a LP700, and a Lange 1.
Do you have several expensive watches that you leave at home? If so, invest in a safe.If you only have one expensive watch, then more than likely, you'll be wearing it most of the time. $98/year? Invest in a nice handgun instead
You're talking about the SS model. I've noticed that the precious metal Daytonas sit on shelves just like any other precious metal watches. As for the markup, I haven't noticed any local places doing that anymore. True, SS Daytonas aren't as readily available as other Rolexes, and it's true that some places still have waiting lists for them, but I think the hype has definitely died down in the last couple years. If you're on Rolex Forums (TRF), you'll notice that it's...
i'm ready to order that varsity
I thought this picture was fitting for WAYW.
There are a few sellers that pretty much the whole site would endorse.I've personally bought from both two of them with no issues.
There's plenty of sellers on TRF that sell brand new for less than MSRP.i purchased my 14060M new from a seller there for $4,500 (this was last year when the MSRP was $5,500).I bought it to replace my Speedy, and I've never regretted it.
medtech, you win.
enjoying the royal oak...
I have a NSW Destroyer Jacket in black/charcoal, size S for sale. Worn twice, pretty much perfect/like new condition. The leather is thicker on this one than previous years. The jacket is a little heavier, slightly insulated. I'd say it's more of a mid-weight jacket, something more suitable for the later fall months/winter (depending on where you are).   Measurements: Shoulder - 17.5" Chest - 20.5" Sleeve Length - 26.5" Back Length (from bottom of...