or Connect

Posts by echau

^Wow, those shoes are so blatantly fake, it's not even close. Looks like some sort of thrift store, so can you even report them for selling counterfeit goods?
For those guys still debating sizing on the Chelseas, I emailed Lian and he said that since my foot (w/socks) just hits the 43 line on the sizing guide, he suggests that I size down to a 42.5.
Slightly tempted to grab a pair of Ramones...
These came in today. Ordered last Wednesday from the Sneakerboy sale, 7 days from ordering to my door...not bad.
I was very tempted to get those or the all black ones, but I've been shying away from Cargobaskets for a while now due to their height. Anyone have some fit pics that can convince me to pick up a pair?
Just bought a pair of the grey suede geobaskets from the sneakerboy sale. $485, and then after shipping and duties, $553. Not a bad price. Gotta take advantage of that favorable AUD/USD exchange rate!
Really enjoying these:
Can't wait!
Thanks for the advice guys. I'm not that big into lowtops, but I might give some a try. I had a pair of the MMM splatter paint GATs in my cart yesterday during the Sneakerboy sale, but even with the discount, I decided not to pull the trigger on them. Maybe I'll try a pair of CP Achilles in the near future. I was thinking about getting some Ramones or Monochrome Cotes Pleated next.
Some stuff I picked up the last month or so: What next?