or Connect

Posts by echau

They frayed because I threw them in the washer/dryer. If you want the more raw look, you can just not wash and dry them. I wonder what would happen if I took an iron to the hems...
Many of you have seen these before, but here are my self distressed cropped Casts in Mica. Only difference from the last time I posted them is that I tore up the left knee a little more. Sage Clasic Crew btw. What are your thoughts? Should I have left it as just a slit? I'm considering distressing my Coasts and Carbons for the heck of it. I have plenty of black and washed denim and they are for the most part out of my rotation at the moment.
Thanks! I was talking specifically about the jeans. Light wash is perfect for the warmer months.Yes, those are both D02.
These will be getting a lot of wear this summer.
@slann01 I'm a 43 in FW13 Harness Wyatt's and 42.5 in the SS16 40mm Chelseas.
That studded biker looks awesome on you, try to get that instead!
I wear 29 in both. I wouldn't size down if I were you.
@kieran84, the black D10s I got from Browns is from SS16
Great site to deal with. I bought my pair from them on Tuesday, got them Thursday, and you can see them pictured in my last post!They fit pretty much exactly like this season's D02s with an ever so slightly higher rise.
Pretty good price on biker jeans: https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/saint-laurent/black-denim-leather-biker-jeans/1251173 Gotta stay busy today so I don't get tempted by the sales. Happy Friday!