or Connect

Posts by echau

TTS.Get an older pair with Raccagni zips and better leather quality.
They're the single knee rips from this season, D02.
@srizvi722 when you said you were gonna buy a bunch of stuff, I was thinking 5 items...lol, made the best use of that code!
Speaking of Carbons. I wore mine today.
@OakGhost They kinda look a little different in every pic, but there's a slight yellow/brown tinge to them. In most lighting, they just look like a washed blue. You were right, the denim on the single knee rips is hands down better. Maybe it's because they're 100% cotton, but the wash/fading just looks superior. I really like the rips in your destroyed pair. I'm hoping mine will look better with wear.
Two days in a row
Black suede Hedi 30 Chelseas
Agreed, I love how the black suede is a deeper black than black leather.And although black suede isn't as versatile as tan/brown, I wear them with anything.Some people think the transition from washed blue denim to black suede is too much, but if black denim to tan suede and black denim to white sneakers is okay, I see no issue.In fact, I'm going out tonight, I'm gonna have to try that combo again.
I tapered my Micas from the knee down before I ripped the knees and cut the hems, and I ran them through a hot wash and dryer cycle. Hopefully the Cast 2 having stretch will work in your favor. Let me know how it goes!