or Connect

Posts by echau

Quote: Originally Posted by R-H 100% yes. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo What is a good AD price on the classic Omega Speedmaster? Is there more than one kind of Speedmaster, and if so, what are the differences in aesthetics, mechanics, and price? You can purchase the 3570.50.00, otherwise known as the "Moon Watch" from an AD for about 30% off MSRP (MSRP = $3850, expect to pay $2695 new). This is the manual wind, hesalite (acrylic) crystal version, and is the most true (of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by kohelet Yes they have the LV EVIDENCE in blanc goes for 675 us price. I am sure some senior citizens here might consider it horrid but you know what if you like trends, and have the confidence to pull it off go visit a LV store and buy it! The LV Evidence and LV Millionaire are completely different glasses...
It's a great looking watch if you have the right sized wrist to wear it
I've looked through this thread too many times to not order a suit. Jason, you've got mail. *edit: just placed my order for a 2 button house cut in PoW 54!
14060M:
Found this pair of Aldens at Goodwill for $19.99. Can anyone give me any info on them? The soles are practically new.
Found this pair of Aldens at Goodwill for $19.99. Can anyone give me any info on them? The soles are practically new.
My vote is for a JLC watch...particularly the Q1608420 Master Eight Days:
Speedmaster Professional on Time Factors Bond NATO: