or Connect

Posts by echau

measurements please
new pea coat is looking good. thinking of ordering one in navy or cracked pepper, but also feeling like i should try something different like the loden green option...opinions?
I have a Thick as Thieves suit in approximately 38R. It has been worn to one event, dry cleaned and stored. I'm 5'10", 160 lbs. The suit is in a dark grey prince of wales. House cut with functional sleeves. Jacket: Shoulder - 17.75" Chest - 20.5" Sleeves - 25.5" Pants: Waist - 32" with 3" to let out Length - 30" with 2" to let out I'm asking $200 + PayPal fees and actual shipping costs. I ship within one business day of payment via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery...
Bump. Taking trade offers as well...
My size 48 TOJ1 is pretty tight as well. I have a size 48 MDR that fits just right, and I used to have a TOJ0 in size 48. I guess I just assumed 48 would work again, but it'd definitely cut a little slimmer.
5'10" 160 lbs. 39" chest. I can zip it up, it's just tight when I try to cross my arms and stuff. Probably better suited for someone with closer to a 38" chest.
Just got this in. Wore it around indoors, but it was too small on me. It's a size 48, +0.5" on the sleeve and body lengths. Details and construction are superb. Price is $325 > $300 shipped CONUS. I ship USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Let me know if you have any questions. -Edward
looks like it's an oysterquartz...discontinued a while ago...
mine too! ordered august 29 for those asking about the wait...
Drew, when's your next shipping day? Crossing my fingers for my grey TOJ1. Thanks!