or Connect

Posts by echau

has anyone gotten their VTG yet?
measurements please
new pea coat is looking good. thinking of ordering one in navy or cracked pepper, but also feeling like i should try something different like the loden green option...opinions?
I have a Thick as Thieves suit in approximately 38R. It has been worn to one event, dry cleaned and stored. I'm 5'10", 160 lbs. The suit is in a dark grey prince of wales. House cut with functional sleeves. Jacket: Shoulder - 17.75" Chest - 20.5" Sleeves - 25.5" Pants: Waist - 32" with 3" to let out Length - 30" with 2" to let out I'm asking $200 + PayPal fees and actual shipping costs. I ship within one business day of payment via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery...
Bump. Taking trade offers as well...
My size 48 TOJ1 is pretty tight as well. I have a size 48 MDR that fits just right, and I used to have a TOJ0 in size 48. I guess I just assumed 48 would work again, but it'd definitely cut a little slimmer.
5'10" 160 lbs. 39" chest. I can zip it up, it's just tight when I try to cross my arms and stuff. Probably better suited for someone with closer to a 38" chest.
Just got this in. Wore it around indoors, but it was too small on me. It's a size 48, +0.5" on the sleeve and body lengths. Details and construction are superb. Price is $325 > $300 shipped CONUS. I ship USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Let me know if you have any questions. -Edward
looks like it's an oysterquartz...discontinued a while ago...
mine too! ordered august 29 for those asking about the wait...