or Connect

Posts by echau

My SA just texted me that my black suede chain harness boots have arrived!
Now that I think of it, the color reminds me of those over-the-jeans knee-high boots that women like to wear.Maybe I'll just save the money for something else.
Go for the Jodhpurs.
I agree, patina would only enhance the look.
I think I'm in the minority here, but I think these cognac/caramel Santiags are awesome. I've seen posts on the black leather harness and tan suede Santiags on here, but never these. Thoughts? I already have boots in black leather, black suede, and tan suede, so maybe these would be a nice change of pace--especially at outlet prices.
@Jbidwal Kake looks good! I've been thinking about getting the Brown Co-Mix...probably a great piece for fall.
John Elliott + Co Cast Carbon Size 29 Made in USA 100% Cotton Used, but in good condition, clean. These have been professionally tapered from the inseam to preserve the selvedge outseam. Waist: 16.75" Rise: 9.75" Thigh (1" from crotch): 10.75" Knee (13" from crotch): 7.5" Hem: 6" Inseam: 33.5" I ship within 1-2 business days of receiving payment. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
@therattler thanks for the pic! They look great!
I would recommend finding a pair of D02s. Tapering jeans is no big deal on raw pairs, but can get tricky when dealing with washed ones. The fading at the seams often becomes misaligned or lost if that makes any sense.
@OakGhost nice pickup! Decided to wear the denim trucker today: