or Connect

Posts by echau

Size 10.5. Worn once, primarilly indoors, excellent condition. These are from the Gumbo Pack, from All Star Weekend 2014. The red soles glow in the dark. Please contact me if you need more/better pictures. Will ship next business day after receiving payment.
After wearing my Cast/Carbon a few days, I have a few comments. 1) I love how the denim creases, yet it's so soft. 2) The inseam is about an inch longer than my Coasts, and I'm enjoying the extra inch. Stacking is a little better. 3) I hope JE makes some waxed black denim in the future.
pics are horrible, but you get the idea. 41 overshirt in 2/M cast/carbon in 29
Yeah revolve is good.Just got these in:
Excited.
Last Friday I got the Cast/Mica in just to be disappointed that they were mis-sized. I contacted Brandi and she was very helpful with resolving the issue. My replacement pair (not Mica) comes in today. Fingers crossed that these will work out. I'll keep y'all updated.
They will stretch where there's tension. So mostly the waist
yesand yes those co-mix shirts look great, so tempted right now
Let us know how it goes. JE is pretty good with the customer service. I'm waiting to send something back as well as soon as I get a return label.
Well I'm guessing I'll have to wait till Monday to hear back from Brandi huh? I'm assuming JE customer service works M-F