or Connect

Posts by echau

2/M
Wow, just found this thread. Glad to know Need Supply is hooking SF members up. I'll be placing an order this month or next!
I'm the same as you. 43 is the correct size.
I have two pairs of Escobars, three Villains, and a Flash Dual Zip. All worn regularly, all have been washed. No issues with the fabric. All different colors too. Black, midnight, sand, burgundy, grey, and grey duo.
Haven't gotten any pilling on any of my terry pieces
I wear M in all tees and sweatshirts. As far as length, you can check the length of the L Villain and M Mercer on the site and that will tell you if it'll layer or not
Yeah, even though they shrank, they'll just stretch back out. I'm 5'10" 155lbs so I buy M since that's what the model wears. I've washed my Escobars and though they shrank some, they just stretch back out.
Well they charge customs into the price now, so buyers aren't charged upon delivery.
They don't ship Balenciaga to the states. Everything else, they do. I'm wondering more on customer service, processing orders and whatnot.
What's everyone's experience with SneakerBoy? Are they pretty good shipping to the states? USD is pretty strong against AUD, so I was thinking of placing an order for some SLPs.