or Connect

Posts by echau

Makes sense.I've had my first Villain (black) for a while now, and it's been awesome. I just now took time to go through the Formation thing on JE's website, and I appreciate it even more now. Just wore the sand Villain for the first time yesterday with burgundy Escobars. Layered with a charcoal terry tee underneath, it's a killer color combo.
Out of curiosity, what hardware will be used on the midnight Villain? Silver, gold, black?
Maybe you should do this via email or PM, so this thread doesn't have to get cluttered with Canada shipping questions.I don't mean to sound rude, but it gets annoying seeing these kind of posts on every page.
Wash them when they get dirty/start to smell. Otherwise, keep wearing.
Just got my sand Villain in, and I must say, this thing is gorgeous! I already have a black Villain that I love, but this sand one is definately underrated. Glad I was able to pick it up during the black Friday sale.
Got my burgundy Escobars and grey 41 Overshirt today. The Escobars are wonderful, but I already knew that since I have a grey pair. The 41 Overshirt is amazing. I was worried before because I didn't want the backside of the cuff buttons to scratch up my watch, but I thought up an easy fix. I found some flannel from a pair of trousers I had hemmed years ago and just sewed it into the back of the left cuff (not through the front portion of course). Easy fix! I think it...
I ordered the grey 41 Overshirt Thursday, burgundy Escobars on Friday, and Sand Villain on Saturday. They've all shipped out (3 separate orders). I have the first two items coming in tomorrow and the last one on Thursday. Excited to get everything in my rotation.
You run the risk of staining any light fabric. I don't think it'd be any worse than say the light grey.On that note, i went ahead and got the sand villain too. My third purchase in three days from JE. Price is too good to pass up.
Nvm, they shipped both my orders!
Ordered the 41 Overshirt on Thursday and the burgundy Escobars this morning. UPS My Choice shows that the Escobars are already bring shipped out. Hopefully the Overshirt goes out soon too.