or Connect

Posts by racknac

People with cordovan handsewn moccasins, how have you sized it relative to your other shoes? I was at the Alden shop today and tried on some cordovan LWB that fit perfectly at 10D. Also tried the cordovan handsewn mocs at 10D and they fit fine with socks. Wondering what everyone else' experience has been? Do you wear your mocs with socks or without? Do you size it down or take a narrower width? I should have seen if they had a 10D but forgot to ask.
Hey Mike, I just received my Rivets from the Ends for Friends thingamajig... I got the Dark French Blue Cotton Tonal Herringbone and the Bronze Herringbone Cotton Moleskin. Are they both dry clean only? I thought they were made from 100% cotton so was hoping they were machine washable...
Mike, do you have a picture of what a cigar pocket looks like in real life? I just put in an order for a banded collar with a cigar pocket... not sure if it will look weird. Was thinking about changing it to a regular pocket.
Awesome. Just kopped and sized up to Large. When is the new site supposed to launch? Been waiting to customize a MTO shirt with banded collars.
Kapital Grunge Boro Shawl Pullover. I wandered by a Kapital store in Kyoto and showed this pic to them saying it was my favorite piece from 2013... turned out they had one left on sale and in my size!
Sizing with Needles pretty consistent with EG?
This happened to my last pair of MTO rivets, the shrinkage with the tape was not consistent with the rest of the pant and so got this really distorted look. Had to have the tape removed.... I like the tape, but decided to go no tape with today's purchase.
any idea where I can find the brown overshirt? http://superfuture.com/sf/image/asset/00024982/image/5421845f62efb.jpg
Will you be adding banded collars as an option?
banded collars coming soon?