or Connect

Posts by endless402

their standard shipping is DHL so you will get taxedif you ask for royal mail (for small items), you have a less chance of getting taxed
you may find it cheaper getting it from one of the UK stores.i got mine from superdenim when they had their 25% off sale and they declared a low value for customs so i didnt have to pay anything extra
popular hat store in Japan. been to a few locations in tokyo. good quality stuff, especially when they have sales. japanese love their hats i've got a fedora and a cap from them
oddly though, net-a-porter allows different shipping address vs billing address
thanks, i'll give it a try. i think it has more to do with the fact that it is the 2 bar style hidden lacing,
i've got a pair of AE mondavio http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF54120C_1_40000000001_-1 but I can't figure out how to tie these laces to make it stay (it loosens up really quickly)
thanks! picked up nanamica stuff since they were cheaper than oi polli and also have a royal mail option (and fedex)
i thought i saw a code in one of the ads on styleforum....
i dont mind getting hit by customs but for the value I paid, not at 2x the price I paid...
is it your company policy to put the regular price for customs? just got hit with a huge customs fee since it was marked at regular price instead of the sale price, which defeated the purpose of the sale....