or Connect

Posts by endless402

My first union made order got cancelled due to processing problems... Took them over a week to let me know and they didn't tell me why. Only good thing is that I reordered with more discount lol
went today. the 2nd's are cheap. lots of chinos if you're 32+. You have to be careful about them though since some of the defects are pretty noticeable (usually extra cloth hanging out somewhere). it's a big mess so you have to be willing to go through boxes of stuff to find what you want. Lots of beauty & youth stuff since no one wanted it for the retail pricethe regular stuff is slightly cheaper than at boxing day. lots of outerwear at 200-300. fishtails galore...
pricing same as boxing day?
someone go let let me know what there is at the sale! lol otherwise i'll go tomorrow
chateau is slim but true to sizechilliwack you size downtherefore you should have gone for a large chateau if the chilliwack medium fits you well.
Roden gray up to 70%
you could be ok in XS for slim fit models only.
EG sale in canada. lots of sizes. not a fan of the prints though http://jonathanandolivia.com/Sale/?designer=14&g=m
the item was "sold out"
still processing too. was able to get a CG order in before they removed them lol...i hope they process it since there wasn't any restriction technically