or Connect

Posts by endless402

I saw 41, 43 and 44there's tournament hi in black as well, and some of their dress shoes. not much left
Yup Vancouver Nordstrom. 230 for acillies mid
are the hangers always plastic on topcoats now? $800 top coat and got a plastic hanger whereas 500 sport jacket i got a wooden hanger...
that sucks, there were 6 left when I was there on saturday. was quite tempted but I didn't want to look like a tool with paint splatter
If you're in Vancouver Canada, Boboli has a lot of MMM shoes including paint splatter GATs for 250. Good size run left. They also have a good selection of casual Mr Hare for 250 as well. That's like 180usd for Americans that live nearby
it's down to 30% now with the new jcrew code
Went to modernize. They hired a young girl who was learning. They were charging 200 for hemming, pant waist, button holes on sleeves, sleeve shortening and suit jacket waist trimming... That was more than I expected coming from a person who was still training
any recommendations on a place that does good alterations on suits? need to do buttonholes and let out the back a bit. oakridge tailors are good but looking for alternatives anyone else? preferably downtown vancouver
those are some expensive z zegna. most of the stuff in Canada is around 800-1200 and they go down to 600-900 when on sale. most suit "upgrades" are in the $400 range...it adds up though... I believe the full canvas upgrade on a BB 1818 was around 200-300...I don't remember. full canvas is not the be all and end all. fabrics and construction quality can be more important to people personally I rather have a half canvassed suit with better fabircs and construction than...
Must be an uneducated sales associate RLBL full canvas Z Zegna mostly half canvas Z Zegna pricing is usually in the 800-1200 range which is the norm for half canvas