or Connect

Posts by skitlets

Hahaha I agree, but I care so little about ties that I wasn't about to re-do it while running late at 7 in the morning, which is an ungodly hour for me.Hopefully the Snowpants work well with the Docs, try em out soon in a non-work fit.
Everything looks like shit when it's cropped in MS Paint. Clothes is for work. Some days I have to go full suit, some days I can get away with a jersey blazer/sweater, but I always have to wear a tie =(. UU Uniqlo Uniqlo Doc Martens
(serious answer) Not the boba itself, though some places do flavor it. Jasmine flavored boba is very yummy, but I haven't found many places that do it. But I grew up with Cantonese food, so I have a strong dislike of milk tea that is too milky/sweet. Wonderful's milk tea, even though they're run by Taiwanese people, is pretty strong, though not quite HK milk tea level.One of my favorite eating combos is to have lunch at San Tung (damn that wait tho), then drive over to...
No no no no no!!!!!!!! T pumps sucks ass. It's sugar water with boba on it. I laughed after I tried T Pumps. The worker said "it has a very strong tea flavor, so let me know if you want more sugar." McDonalds sweet tea has more tea flavor than that.Go to Wonderful Foods on Irving and get the regular milk tea with boba, or the lychee milk tea with boba.
Glasses look great here, much better than the first fit you posted.
I hate the San Francisco nick name bullshit talk. Call it whatever you want because it's been called some variation of it by different people since whenever. With that out of the way, SF or San Francisco. Bunch of yuppie idiots think "no one from San Francisco ever calls it Frisco" but they're fucking wrong, because its popular among ghetto-er crowds, or at least it was when I grew up. /rant over
Ditto on long arms. It's pretty slim, especially along the back shoulder. And the cloth is kind of crunchy loud, but I like the uneven coloration on it. The coat is not all that warm, so if you want to layer, I'd definitely size up.
Yep, the waist is elastic.
went with the uk size. so im us 7, took uk6.
http://www.drmartens.com/us/Mens/Mens-Shoes/1461-MONO/p/14345001