or Connect

Posts by skitlets

hahaha cmon ya'll already won that battle.
Poor Kings fans. They deserve better.
All going back to that Paul George injury =(
Lady luck was definitely on our side. And at the same time, the team made their own luck. Limited minutes and a deep bench kept the players fresh and reduced the chances of injury.On the other hand, the Dubs did play healthy members of every first-team All NBA, the first time in history that has happened. And while I'm not well-versed in ELO ratings, the Dubs playoffs run was something like the second highest ELO.Finally, the East path to the finals is a joke. Second...
Also see the KVA crazy laces in FSR
Nope, he just lead a team to a finals victory.
I'm aware. And most of the players literally had 0 makes whenever LBJ was off the floor. LBJ was probably the best player. Don't get how people can just discredit Igloo's contributions, as if it's so preposterous that the winning team is going to have the FMVP.
1. Entirely different circumstances, which dictated an entirely different playstyle, which I monologued on for a huge paragraph, but you chalk up to "different circumstances" and move on, as if the triple-double says it all. Dude, the reason he got those numbers this series VS last series was BECAUSE of the circumstances, not because of Kawhi vs Igloo or any other manifestation you might want to come up with. That's just lazy analysis, and yes, crazy.2. I'd argue both....
Are you really going to compare LeBron this finals versus the last one? Cmon dude, Dubs didn't stop him? Didn't force him to carry the offensive load, wear down at the end of games, jack up contested shots, and shoot a really low percentage? He shot 39.5% or something like that, had an incredible usage rate. Of course he'd get his numbers, and he'd get them in an exhausting and tired way. That was the game plan, and Igloo did a hell of a job executing it. Igloo held...
Wooooooooooooooooooo. Victory hasn't quite settled in yet. Just a feeling of disbelief? Did this franchise really win a championship? The same franchise that just recently started Kwame Brown at center, had Turiaf as a backup C, overpaid Corey Maggette when Baron Davis fled for the Clippers, with fans that cheered for Biedrin's freethrows instead of wins? I don't even want to mention Richard Jefferson and how he actually had a consistent role. And that's all just...