or Connect

Posts by skitlets

I need an alarm clock like that. With the panel kept somewhere outside.
Warrior fans know there is no sure thing when it comes to Warrior games. Thank god the next game is on Tuesday so I can forget about this shit show after 2 days.
Get some tacos to avoid a hangover. El Faralito is open late.
I was surprised to see the early ball pressure, especially from LeBron. We all knew the dude was going to log 40+ heavy minutes, and pressing full court would just tire him out earlier. The game plan is to just exhaust LeBron. He can't carry the offense for an entire game against the defending rotation of Barnes/Igloo/Draymond. LeBron almost did, which is insane, but this can't hold up!
Dubs have too much depth for the Cavs to handle. We saw LeBron tire out against the Hawks, and that's a worse defensive team. The small ball comes out late game when the other team is already gassed. They punish you in the passing lanes, deny post-entry passes, and encourage your tired body to jack up long 2s, where size doesn't matter as much when rebounding. That said, the Cavs were just 1 shot away from winning game 1. Even if they did, the Warriors are built for a...
LOL.Anyhow, I placed a small bet on the Dubs winning the chip at the beginning of the season. Time to hedge for some easy moneyyyyy.
You can do better than Sbarro!
The broadcloth shirts fit really funny. Stick with the OCBD and any of the short sleeves. I also got a couple linen shirts but will wait on post-wash impressions before deciding.
Not the right place to advertise your own wares (but I'm ok if it's some grail piece)
let's go warriors!