or Connect

Posts by skitlets

Didn't see any suit jackets, but I didn't look very closely.SCP meet up at DTF?
South Coast Plaza store has a small selection. Managed to grab perhaps the last gray and black trousers in size 30. They had a good amount of stock in sizes 32+
Schneider Valve Coat Or Geller Lounge Coat Leaning slightly towards the Valve, and it's on sale!
Damn really wanted the wool tapered pants. I have a matching suit already but wanted more pants!
Seems consistent with my experience. I asked my BCDR to fit like Drew's prototype pictures, but it came out snug when zipped up. Still a kick ass jacket that I'll usually wear unzipped.
I like the long hoodie. Size up!
Shameless 49ers fan who lives a stone's throw from Candlestick. We are the best team! The refs are awful!
The style is amazing. It took me 3 tries before I was finally able to finish the book though. I've never read fantastic realism before, so I felt really disoriented keeping track of people and places in the first 1/4 of the book.
Niners give up 3 TDs to special teams/defense, and still win. That defense was beastly today.
My workhorse headphones are my Sennheiser HD-25. Closed and relatively portable. I just leave them in my backpack at all times.