or Connect

Posts by skitlets

50 + 35500 = 35,550
Jackson really wasn't fired for on-court reasons (although there's plenty to criticize there), but because he sucked at dealing with management. A few things I've read, which aren't necessarily substantiated: The FO gave Jackson a lot of room to coach. They asked him to bring in a new X and O guy after Mike Malone left, but he refused Speculation: he was trying to push Erman out? I mean, Erman got so paranoid he started recording conversations. Apparently Scalabrine...
We'll get em next season. Need bogut and ezeli to get healthy. Great series.
Kind of RFT: tattoo sessions booked.
31814 + 50 = 31,864
Some iffy calls to close the game. But that doesn't excuse some poor performances from the Dubs. They cannot let Blake go all Hakeem on them in the post. Boy do we miss Bogut, or even Ezeli. David Lee is sooooooo slow on defense. His feet stuck in molasses or something. Still too many turnovers. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch the Dubs as much as previous seasons, but everything seems off. Always takes heroic threes to win/keep things close. Klay is much...
FWIW I really like the weirder stuff. This fit is what I'd find in a computer science lab, without your usual cool details.
30,785 + 50 = 30,835
From the casual observer, Pringles biggest problem is (was) his refusal to run a system suited for his players. He seems to be a system-coach and doesn't coach to the strength of his players. Didn't he freeze out Pau last season? If you can't run a system to take advantage of Pau's strengths, you've got a problem.
30,300 + 50 = 30,350