or Connect

Posts by skitlets

Elastic pants year round? Yes please. Uniqlo also needs to bring back those linen drawstring pants. My summer go-to.
Onto Friday. I was going to drive to Cleveland for game 4 if we won game 3... oh well.
To add to the confusion, I sized up on the Richard jacket and I'm happy with it. Almost happy enough to grab the light gray suit too... TTS fit fine too and would probably suit the average person, but I wouldn't want to size down. I've fully embraced loose, sleazy, loungewear.
I'd kill for some Golden Gate Bakery right now.
Offensively against OKC, the Dubs didn't have any mismatches to exploit. OKC was just too athletic and long. Against the Cavs, there's a bunch. And vice versa, as the Cavs are also present offensive challenges. But the Dubs have better advantages. Livingston broke open because he's not dealing with Waiters and Roberson anymore. Everyone on the planet attacks the Kyrie/Love PnR. Too many minus defenders on the Cavs.
Let's see how these match ups play out. Warriors will seek out the Kyrie/Love PnR all series long. Cavs responded by putting Love on Bogut, so Dubs run guard/Bogut PnR instead of Curry/Draymond. LeBron is killing it on the right baseline...
Win one for the oakLAND
Eh even if they run a crap offense, when you get 3 tries at the bucket, you're gonna get 1 eventually. I would've kept Adam in, but I can see why BD pulled him. I'm not even making a fundamental point about why a team won or lost. There's a bunch of reasons. Just stating my 2c about offensive rebounding in this series.
OKC was feasting on the offensive boards because Draymond either had to help prevent KD/Westbrook driving into the lane, or OKC would force a switch and have Draymond be the primary defender. Either way, Draymond would be contesting the shot instead of rebounding. When we had Bogut in, we did alright grabbing boards. But whenever he sat, Adams feasted or Westbrook would sneak in and tip the ball out. The scheme allowed OKC so many 2nd and 3rd chances. Same way Kobe...
Welp, sticking with the 48 in the Richard jacket. There's barely a difference between the sizes. They're a regular cut with high arm holes, but everything is nice and stretchy. Tempted to grab the marled light gray set too but that's enough damage for one day.