or Connect

Posts by skitlets

$1m in Hunter's Point??? I'm never gonna be able to move back.
Brutal summer, hope it was an indoor wedding.
SS 14 linen cotton long coat by the Viridi-Anne. One of my favorite pieces but sadly, it's getting tight. 3 buttons, can be worn to the top. Favorite detail is the chest pocket that hides beneath the left lapel. Worn but in good condition. No stains or damage. Due to the nature of linen, it's creased in some spots but can be gently ironed out. Size 2 (48), but runs slim due to high arm holes. Recommended for regular or slim 46. Priced to move! Front shoulder: 17.25" Pit...
Good condition TOJ/Falcon Garments black lamb quilted band collar double rider. That's a mouthful. I tried to make this work but sadly, it was always too tight to fit my comfortably. Thus, it's barely worn. Roughly a stock size 45. shoulders 16.3" chest (pit-to-pit) 19.2" midsection 18.0" waist 18.4" body length, front 21.0" body length, back 23.0" sleeve length, from shoulder 23.5" sleeve width @ pit 6.8" sleeve width @ elbow 6.0" sleeve width @ cuff 4.8" Non-US...
They run about TTS. Unlike the Qlomaire pants, which ran really slim.I'm a smedium, 31 waist, and the medium is loose enough that I have to use the drawstring.
Recommend these for comfy office wear. With a belt, you can't tell it's elastic. http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-relaxed-smart-style-pants-181551.html#09~/men/pants-and-chinos/relaxed/smart-style/~ Link might not work, it's the relaxed smart style pants.
Both bomber colors are great. I can't decide.
Based on how hard he's been recruiting players to play for GSW, he probably has plans to stay, even if it means a pay cut.
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
exactly what I did