or Connect

Posts by englanderjk

1. Barney's NY Chukka Boot (Dark Brown) 12D, new/unworn with original box, original retail: $440, Sale Price: $220, YOUR PRICE: $150 2. Salvatore Ferragamo Bit Loafers (Black Pebblegrain) 11.5E, excellent condition, little to no sign of wear on insole or outsole (marked for no return), PRICE: $150 3. Certo Wingtip Monkstrap (Antique Brown) 13, excellent condition, worn once - little to no sign of wear inside/outside , with original box and original marked price of $495...
Steve, Long time...hope all is well. Just curious if you have any travel bags for sale. Also, does the duffel bag version of this line meet general carry-on requirements? Thanks. Jon English
Size 11 W (fits like U.S. 11-11.5 D) Martegani Monk-straps worn only 2-3 times and indoors only, excellent condition (pictures speak for themselves). Gorgeous shoes in an appealing, high quality, black pebble grain finish. Versatile year-round shoe that works equally well with a suit or jeans. One half-size to small and therefore forced to sell. Shoes come with the original dust cover (only one but large enough to accommodate both shoes) and I can include the original...
“Size 12M (12D) Bruno Magli loafers worn one time, indoors only, otherwise these are brand new (pictures speak for themselves). Gorgeous shoes in an appealing "Dark Bordeaux" color. Perfect year-round shoe can be dressed up or down. Simply one half-size to small and therefore forced to sell. Shoes come with the original dust covers and I can include the original box for a moderate increase in shipping cost. Shipping should be no more than $10 and I will provide tracking...
Nice mix of shoes covering a wide range of functions and all in very good to excellent condition: 1. Magnanni Tassle Loafers (11M) 2. Salvatore Ferragamo Logo Embossed Loafers (11.5D) 3. Allen Edmonds “Lexington” (11E) 4. Certo Retro Mocs (11M) 5. Gravati Loafers (11.5M) 6. Moreschi Monkstrap (11.5M) $300 (OBO) FOR ALL "SOLD" (including shipping) no separate sales(s) - shoes will be neatly combined/packed in one large box.
Pics of the interior arm hole/arm pit area would help. If easier to e-mail direct instead of posting my contact information is as follows: englanderjke@hotmail.com Thank you. JKE
removed
FINAL DROP: All three for $150...I will cover shipping. Three pairs of shoes in excellent / like new condition for your consideration. 1. Romano Martegani "Vicenza" Monk - 11W, Black Pebble Grain Calf, Excellent Condition 2. AE "Larkin" Loafer - 11.5W (1227 Last) - Dark Brown Burnished Calf, Essentially New (only tried on and worn for less than one hour) 3. Moreschi "Recetto" Monk - 11.5M, Black Calf, Excellent Condition Pictures speak for themselves. Larkin alone...
For your consideration: Romano Martegani Vicenza Monks (Inca Black) Pebble Grain, SIZE 11W These are stock photos,...will post actual photos ASAP. Shoes are in excellent condition and will be packed in the original box. Would not sell except that the relatively narrow waist and slender profile equates to a half size less than I can accomodate,...these are handsome shoes. Price includes shipping,... CONUS only.
Nice shoes,...reasonable price.