or Connect

Posts by fettuccine

Quote: Originally Posted by lmaozedong for me: jeans: $125 normally/would spend up to $250 in an exceptional situation t-shirts: $5 hanes/uniqlo etc/$40 button downs: $50/$100 sweaters: $100/$240 outerwear: $250/$600 pants: $50/$120 sneakers: $150/$150.. i've copped cp margiela visvim at this price so i dont really see why i should go much higher dress shoes: $150/$300 suit: $400/$600 this thread makes me feel like such a pleb but actually thinking about...
Quote: Originally Posted by lmaozedong ^^ this is why this thread was never made your point mr. ignorant ching chang chong fool??
how do the indy's fit compared to the following? I'm a 8.5 in vans, 8 in chucks, 8 in Clarks DB
Quote: Originally Posted by dareone just use the red phone at any j.crew store. they'll find it for you and ship it to the store for pick up. Quote: Originally Posted by synovoid they sold out the fireman jacket? hard to believe Yea, they sold out of it in 'bout 2 weeks. And no more restocking. Really, they'll find one for me and ship it as well?
As the title states. Pls pm me. Thanks!
Anyone here work for Jcrew? I wanted to purchase the fireman's jacket online, but they're ALL sold out! I'm looking for a size small. If you work at a jcrew and this jacket is available in this size, please let me know if you can proxy this to me
get the ring, cuz when you go down on him you'll notice the stench from the unwashed jeans you purchased for him