or Connect

Posts by Son Of Saphir

Quote: Originally Posted by DWFII Me deserve that, me should have known better, me read whole chapter on chain stitch welt for punishment.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Taciturn WAYWRN al fresco Monday: - B Who make shoe?
Quote: Originally Posted by acarlton what happens when the stitches begin to wear through? Do the shoes start to fall apart? No, a lockstitch stops the sole from falling off
Quote: Originally Posted by ls1dreams Question: I have a brand new pair of AE's. Should I wear them around for a bit to break them in and then get the Vibrams, or immediately apply them? Enjoy leather sole for a few wears, then apply topy
lnteresting how welt uses a chain stitch instead of a lock stitch. The suit collar on founder was bad fit, me would think suit would be handmade in that day, but bad collar fit.
Quote: Originally Posted by greekgeek They are fine, not a crack. What that man said. No problem with shoes, it common with shell.
Make me want the bespoke, very nice
Trickers look very good.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Just black.. click for more It very very good Vass U?
Quote: Originally Posted by DWFII With regard to the silver buckle...I find this strange. I would always pair silver with cool colours--grey, black, navy; and brass with warm colours--browns, tans, wine or burgundy. As someone said...different horses. Yes.