or Connect

Posts by Son Of Saphir

no
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha [center]Vass Chelsea, Dark Brown Calf: F last lt not good, unbalance and heel need to be bigger
Quote: Originally Posted by Leather man Price is the other thing that crops us constantly - Prada Church's are not good value, they've put the prices up way too much. My answer: My first pair of Church's shoes cost me £220 twelve years ago. That same shoe today costs £320. That is a rise of 50% in twelve years. lt mean nothing. Some country report 100% increase price in 12 year. Quote: Originally Posted by...
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl not sure if i want the 360 welt... Do it! lt different, it could be fun.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sander I wonder what causes the "crease" running straight across the side of the shoe. Too strong trees? Bad tree fit yes,
Quote: Originally Posted by Groover Had a nice surprise today... These: That shoe ruined. Bevel and close cut waist not good for casual shoe. Me not think shell cordovan good for that shoe.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I am wearing shoes with gemming today. Best avoid it, it not good.
Bemer is best suede shoe post here
Quote: Originally Posted by bengal-stripe Judging by the welt and the 'embroidered' bar tack (like half a buttonhole), my guess would be Vass. No, welt and sole stick out more on Vass. It some Euro shoe