or Connect

Posts by Son Of Saphir

Quote: Originally Posted by Sander I wonder what causes the "crease" running straight across the side of the shoe. Too strong trees? Bad tree fit yes,
Quote: Originally Posted by Groover Had a nice surprise today... These: That shoe ruined. Bevel and close cut waist not good for casual shoe. Me not think shell cordovan good for that shoe.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I am wearing shoes with gemming today. Best avoid it, it not good.
Bemer is best suede shoe post here
Quote: Originally Posted by bengal-stripe Judging by the welt and the 'embroidered' bar tack (like half a buttonhole), my guess would be Vass. No, welt and sole stick out more on Vass. It some Euro shoe
Quote: Originally Posted by DWFII Leatherboard is a form of shoddy...it is comprised of ground up leather scraps held together by a synthetic compound. Think of particle board. Fiberboard is much the same product except it may be composed partly or entirely of paper and wood. Yes, it turn me off Grenson, feet not fresh after day. Very bad. Matsrepiece range never had that problem.
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Foxx MTM Isaia navy blazer, Sleeve very bad on suit
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha part 2 of today's little pictorial, Vass Old English with Medalion in Horween Whiskey Shell Cordovan which i treat quite meanly, as perhaps you can tell from the scrape's and guage's. You give me idea. It very good. Me want it.
Quote: Originally Posted by kolecho How do these Vash wings stack up? lt very very good.
Quote: Originally Posted by kolecho LOL. Slip on nation! Yes, he have many loafer.