or Connect

Posts by Son Of Saphir

Quote: Originally Posted by hst Hi culverwood - really nice Foster & Son brogues you have there. Your photos are great. Is the medallion your custom design or what F&S already has in store for their bespoke shoes. I just got a CJ Weymouth wholecut. It is my first CJ. Loving it. lt look very good.
Quote: Originally Posted by kolecho I would get them in shell anytime, but then I am a shell freak Me like shell, it silly monk.
Quote: Originally Posted by dmash1080 Wingtip is an old man shoe? . Me think that all me life.
Wingtip is old man shoe, me like them for old man reason. Under 40 in wingtips is funny, but it good.
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi ho lee phuck... i must have this. now. Better in calf. Silly in shell.
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl i have spoken to makers about the long distance option the way cliff's offer works. negative. Can me ask, what makers?
This topic ruin by off posts. More paprika talk please, less other talk.
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl they age gracefully when luk-cha wear them they do
glenjay shoe look very very good
Quote: Originally Posted by DWFII I don't have a dog in this fight except to say that even though hand work creates the basis for the standards of quality for machine work, even the best hand work will never achieve the perfect consistency of that endless, soulless, procession of cloned shoes that issue forth from the factory environment. That said, I have four decades of both wearing and making pegged shoes/boots. In my opinion, it is misleading to...