or Connect

Posts by Son Of Saphir

Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Just black.. click for more It very very good Vass U?
Quote: Originally Posted by DWFII With regard to the silver buckle...I find this strange. I would always pair silver with cool colours--grey, black, navy; and brass with warm colours--browns, tans, wine or burgundy. As someone said...different horses. Yes.
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH I feel like black shoes go with everything, while with brown you more often have to get into the whole "what shade do I wear?" thing, or "What situation am I in?". I think black shoes are always going to be totally appropriate, while brown shoes most people just like more because of the patina thing. I personally think that black shoes give an outfit more edge and brown shoes make you look less serious. I like...
Quote: Originally Posted by Insight Vamp is clearly shell. Heel looks like calf. Any possibility of mixed leather types on one pair of shoes? That silly.
Quote: Originally Posted by krawlxx My question is: how necessary are black shoes? Depend on job and social life, most no need black shoes
Shell. It always easy to tell.
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS If these had a silver buckle they'd be perfect. Yes.
lt very very good http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...&postcount=616 Me dream of black pair for many week
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 Good rtw fit for coat
Quote: Originally Posted by ramuman Looks like the AE MacNeil in black shell. Yes.