or Connect

Posts by Son Of Saphir

Thank you.
What price for Bontoni goodyear? What price for Bontoni norvegese?
Toe area look high in the air,sole area that touch ground look under buckle area,look unbalanced.All picture of Vass HAF here look unbalanced.Can you take side picture where we see it flat at eye level?
Me do Vass HAF.Never again.Many funny thing happen here.Vass HAF need build up and it more high than double or single sole,it funny and not make sense but it look and feel right.Double sole shoe balance different compare to single sole,double need to rock and leave more than pencil depth (high) at end because double sole grind down quick if not done this way and feel off.Why HAF need more high heel compare to double or single sole???It very very funny and not make sense.It...
Yes,and it feel odd.No good support under ball of foot and make it feel like falling back ward.Only support under start of ball of foot but not full ball of foot.Lot of pressure in heel area.Bad.
Yes,Vass never do good balance HAF sole.
Me ask Bontoni man for shoes price and he say funny things. Me not understand the man, he talk funny.
Me like ltalian style with Bontoni. How much for goodyear welted Bontoni shoe? How much for norvegese Bontoni? What Bontoni last fit like E.G 202/G&G TG73/ Vass F? More question later.
Yes.Vass hallmark.G&G and E.G and Lobb = shoes = looks but it limited substanceVass = the whole experience = looks and substance and dream come true for rtw.
Me love the black oxford shoe from Vass.Me have it in black shell.Me get new Vass pairs next week and order other pair soon.Vass have different feel,me like it.