or Connect

Posts by Son Of Saphir

good shoefan
Look how Delos have upper hang over waist of shoe, he do impossible.It very very tricky to stitch,no other man do impossible like Delos.
Semi bespoke no longer made. Semi bespoke hand welted with lower grade leather and less elegant lasts Anthony Cleverley is good year welted and very good leather and more elegant last and most highend rtw and imitation of bespoke. Anthony Cleverley look very very good and me like it. A.C elongated shank area very very special. Edward Green top draw>Anthony Cleverley >JL Pestige>Edward Green regular
Man who wear Vass make me very very happy. Every man need Vass.
Yes it winner. Vass is very very good.
what color Vass do in JL mottle antique? any picture of all mottle color by vass? Vass do ltalian finish now?
F last can be trick to get right size,half size to big can feel good,Yes,last might not be best for you foot.many thing me look for when look at mans shoe for fit,it intuition and artform that tell me always.Many man here chose poor size and last,and me see it many many time here.It depend on many thing.Sometime it work,othertime it not work and still bad.Many man not have feel for good fit,feel for good fit take lot of experience and many year and intuition to...
Shell cordovan alt wien = very very good. Double monk = very very good. Chukka boot = good
right size or half size to big?