or Connect

Posts by Son Of Saphir

Thread here http://www.styleforum.net/t/315566/antonio-meccariello-calzoleria-shoes
bonwelt = strip of leather usualy with teeth (rand) it also on blake rapid shoe bonwelt never attach to insole welt always attach to insole and never have teeth welt = on goodyear or hand welted shoe.   this link show some welt have teeth but it not true.
always need popcorn and scotch for santoni LE show.
Sometimes it is,other time it is not.Goodyear construction can be big problem after three resole and gemming failure is common,so it not uncommon for shell upper to outlast construction.Best not to buy shell for durable shoe reason,best buy hand welt construction for durable shoe and have it repaired by skilled craftsmen,or buy quality blake rapid construction shoe because bonwelt more easy to replace than welt on Alden.Advice in many other post here is very bad.
me not own it,
always like the pictures on blog.would like Santoni pictures on your blog. need more Santoni.Saratorial_Splender pictures are perfect.
Me always tell by how a shape looks on a foot.Me have it down to fine art. Many bad rtw fits on forum on many many men.
No lt different.Goiser use welt and feather,Norvegese-treccia (in picture) not use feather or welt,it use bonwelt (rand).lt use treccia norvegese that stitch upper to insole (inseaming).It also use single stitch (hard to see) on outside of bonwelt to midsole to outsole to secure it good.lt use treccia norvegese (woven norvegese technique) on bonwelt only as decoration stitch,so treccia on bonwelt not go into midsole or outsole.Treccia stitch look loose on bonwelt so it...
Good look and color of clothing and shoe. Good shoe always make difference.