or Connect

Posts by Son Of Saphir

One leather expert tell me to lotion all shoe once a month worn or unworn.Man have many decades old heavy worn shoe made with average leather in perfect condition.Test for proper nourish leather is artform,many man say he shoe not dry when it is dry.Shoe need to squeek special voice when polish it,YES! Saphir renovator very very good to maintain between saphir cream.Saphir renovator very very good to maintain shell cordovan good to stop cracking.Saphir very very good,me...
they have very special look,last is unusal and perfect for this loafer.very good style.best loafer could be ever.
Yes. Delos still service ex client bespoke shoe?
me love Santoni very very much. me have many many pair of Santoni fatte a mano, they very good. Santoni very funny in size, need to try on before buy it. Me like this thread very very much.
it very interesting mix construction. it also have close cut waste. it very different. thank you for picture.
hehe
Me keep six large shelf of shoe in big dark room. Here one of many shelf here Me used to have house full of many many pair with 12 big shelf, but me give shoe to many people. Man take picture for me, me not know how.
me make changes to post above about goiser and reverse welt and normal hand welt shoe.it make more sense now.me re read post above and correct some mistake in writing.me say feather is not a ridge,do not know why l said that.A feather IS a ridge.True.Feather needs to be carved out.Holdfast is attached.Both have same function but they created different.me change post above."Goiser" and "norwegian welted" is same but Vass do little variation with extra stitch through welt...
No need to hide stitches.Like norwegian picture,it make no sense to put feather further in with turned out upper. "Goiser" and "norwegian welted" same.Vass do Goiser little different from "norwegian welted" picture because extra stitch attached welt to mid sole but it still same thing.Feather is the holdfast or a ridge,.see above post hereNorvegese can use no feather or it can use outside feather.neverno feather or outside feather.if norvegese like norwegian diagram it...
Yes.Yes.Never shaves flat for Bentivegna.Reverse welted does get shaved flat.Look like some maker do it different way.Many maker still gem lining under shoe.lt different way again.Could be to keep water out better so it not collect between welt.Me think welt on top look more good.lt could be possible.Veldtschoen construction is more for work boot and casual shoe so it make sense