or Connect

Posts by Son Of Saphir

Yes P2 last best for that style. Me have it.
Very good.
no no,it very very bad,many many man use gem tape in old day because it come unstick many many time no no,many man need pretend shoe to.not enough man to make hand welt shoe for all man in wide worldmany many man have his gem slip,it very very bad. some E.G have gem slip under 5 yearfactory say it "common" for gem to slip under 7 year and like fair stitch moremany man not no his gem slip because he not no many things.
.make mistake
no no E.G pretend shoe to but leather is good.no no,me not mean that.yes it true but good year not good enough for me.yes it can be silly but me and shoe maker think this way and say it pretend shoeno no no,me visit factory and talk about good year welt shoe and me visit workshop and talk about good year welt shoe and always see gem failure.me know better because me see factory and workshop and know industry peopleme tell truthme see many thingshand welt much more goodgood...
not like it the pearl grey
me not like leather sole quality,me know it bakers but it not last good,other man say bespoke G&G sole wear fast to compared to other bespoke.me not like leather upper,it not as good as E.G for pairs me have and me not like it good G&G good year welted and me like not it when it like that. G&G look good and fit good but it not very good quality like other high end shoe from England.me like hand welt shoe,they very very good and worth extra money. good year pretend shoe,yes.
Me ask what color pearl grey?Anyone see it?What price man ask?Me like G&G look but never wear any pair because me not like quality.
Yes me to. Mmmmm.
Me like that shoe on P2 last best.