or Connect

Posts by Clyde

Iconic American jeans brand LEE size 29 - Proprietary KC Wet rinse wash - Button fly with button closure. - Five-pocket style. - Selvedge details on back belt loop + coin pocket - Branded black leather patch - Slim fit (14" leg opening) These are brand new with tags. There are some stains (I have no idea what they are, they may or may not come out in a wash.... as you can see I have not washed them) $30 plus actual shipping cost. thanks for looking
Iconic American jeans brand LEE size 29 - Proprietary KC Wet rinse wash - Button fly with button closure. - Five-pocket style. - Selvedge details on back belt loop + coin pocket - Branded black leather patch - Slim fit (14" leg opening) These are brand new with tags. There are some stains (I have no idea what they are, they may or may not come out in a wash.... as you can see I have not washed them) $75 shipped to Canada or the US thanks
Looks the same label of a coat I have that the seller told me he got in the 70s.
That looks like it would get dirty really quickly.
Fred Perry often have a Harrington without any plaid lining. The laurel logo is usually self coloured so wouldn't stand out.
Can you post a fit picture? What size are you?
I've had a Merc harrington before. For the price they do the job, they are also, I find, cut wider than the current batch of Baracuta G9s.
That bag is fantastic. I want that fabric to upholster my motorcycle seat with.
That is a seriously beautiful coat. Great photos.
What's going on with the right shoulder? Is it like a gun patch?