or Connect

Posts by Clyde

$100 plus shipping. Brand new with tags. Size 52 Measurements: Chest 28.5" measured laid flat sleeve 29.25" shoulders 24" This retails for over $600.... selling cheap because it is obviously a very unusual size (very large)
Classic Aquascutum Raincoat $69 plus shipping Aquascutum London - Made in England Condition: Excellent - showing minimal use, well cared for. (No spots, stains, rips or tears) Shell: Aqua 5 Water and Stain Repellent - 52% Cotton/48% Polyester Pockets: Shell - (2 Open Pockets), Lining - (2 Open Pockets, 1 Button Line Pocket) Buttons: Hidden (4) - Intact and Working Fine Shoulder: Not Padded Vent: Single Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5 inches Chest - Armpit to...
Here is a classic made in England Aquascutum raincoat. Gorgeous colour, no damage or stains, excellent condition. Reposting this as previously I didn't know the size and after people PMed me and told me to look in the interior pocket. And lo and behold there is a size tag there. Tagged 46R Measurements:pit to pit 26.5 inch, pit to end sleeve 17", shoulder to bottom hem 41.5" $50 shipped to Canada or the US
Length (back of collar to hem): 30.5" Shoulder (seam to seam): 17.5" Chest: 19.5" Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 25" thanks for looking
Brand new with tags, size medium Hudson's Bay Co. x Pendleton wool duffle coat. $450 includes shipping anywhere in North America. Thanks for looking.
Brand new with tags HBC Pea Coat in heathered brown. This is a size small. These retail for $850 link http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/heathcoat-peacoat-0019-dk454-15748--24 Selling this for $400 shipped anywhere in North America. thanks for looking
Brand new with tags (still bagged) Fred Perry Polo shirts. The White is XL, the other two are L and XL. $10 shipping anywhere in North America.
Brand new with tags Fred Perry Polo shirt in size M, L and XL Never worn or even tried on. Small and XXL sold out. All tags still attached. $35 + $10 shipping anywhere in North America. Paypal gift payment or add 3% to cover the fees. thanks for looking.
Fred Perry shoulder bag. Fantastic condition. Kind of a East German Army grey colour. $35 + $11 shipping anywhere in North America
I bought these from Gram's webshop a few years ago. http://www.gramstore.com/ Two pair both Eur 43 measurements 11 1/4 long 3 3/4 wide $50 each and I'll pay for the postage anywhere in North America.