or Connect

Posts by musick

Caveat: depends alot on your diet and/or personal body chemistry, but E.V. coconut oil is tops in my experience. A little goes a long way. Wont stop you from sweating, but odors are nill IME.
Hands down its Gone in 60 Seconds (1974) The second half of the film is a 40 minute car chase scene spanning several cities in which 90 cars are destroyed. It is a treat to see a movie that is all real...no CGI/SFX here - just real driving and destruction.
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Discuss. Entombed's best album.
Quote: Originally Posted by limester816 Thanks for the recs so far. I dig salsa, bossa, samba, and all of the latin jazz styles, but I'm mostly trying to get some modern.. Give Ojos de Brujo a shot. At its core, this Spanish collective is Gypsy Flamenco blended seemlessly with bold modern colors. Slippery turntable chatter, deftly shifting percussion patterns and a tight horn section is par for the course. Add elements of hip hop, reggae,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Exit English Because if anyone on the forum was to try anything different or colorful, all the haters would belittle them until they are afraid to leave their bedroom. Look at how harsh they are with the recent sartorialist thread. Anything remotely unique or different gets torn to bits. Unfortunately, its the truth. Its the nature of a forum community. I am a member of a photography forum and pretty much anything that gets...
A local...im in University Heights. This is all Europe specific advice. "Has to be cheap, both the flight and the activities, so probably no major European cities or huge capital cities." Hub cities are usually cheaper than direct flights. Hubs like all German airports, Vienna, etc. Play around w/ the dates/cities on a site like kayak. From your arrival airport, simply book a train to your country of choice. Consider an overnight train so you can avoid...
Quote: Originally Posted by hastur lol @ people who think you can look like this by sprinting, or that this is in any way "natural", ie. not assisted by weight training (even though every internationally competitive sprinter is on gear anyway) you think maurice green got traps like that from running around? you get traps like that from cleaning twice your bodyweight You are half right. Weight training is necessary to achieve that...
They were quite good. The Whiskey/Oak took 2nd place against 74 other entries. Never have used a kit as I feel they dont allow enough flexibility. Started w/ unhopped pale extract and steeping grains + hops, then extract + mini mash. Finally moved to all-grain, although I still do extract on occasions when Im short on time. Keep w/ it. Its a great hobby and can be as creative as you are. Dont be confined to guidelines and take some chances. Best advice I can...
I brew off the wall styles and have been doing so for about 5 years. Won a few local competitions and have finished a business proposal for a brewery. Am going to start looking for financial backing shortly. Styles/flavors include: - Whiskey and Oak Imperial Stout - Chocolate Coffee and Vanilla Dry Stout - Jalapeno and Serrano Amber - Sage infused Red IPA (IRA ) - Black Pepper/Fenugreek IPA - Wormwood Pale
Quote: Originally Posted by jet omg cue double facepalm Dont be ashamed bro...Im not judging you...I embrace the differences!